Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Yeah Sabres are getting baked by the Bruins.

Jack Edwards and friends and so enamored with Hall but the guy is strictly a passenger, not a driver.  At some point in the playoffs they'll need Hall to step up and he'll vanish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Radar said:

Well. Now kill the penalty

Done.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Jack Edwards and friends and so enamored with Hall but the guy is strictly a passenger, not a driver.  At some point in the playoffs they'll need Hall to step up and he'll vanish.

He's been the Bruins only turnover machine so far this game.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

UPL is playing well.  Whatever the questions about his play in the AHL he seems to have risen to the occasion with this opportunity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

UPL needs to stop knocking the puck away and cover the damn thing.

Our defensmen need to cover.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

UPL is playing well.  Whatever the questions about his play in the AHL he seems to have risen to the occasion with this opportunity.

 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

UPL needs to stop knocking the puck away and cover the damn thing.

Oops.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...