Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WildCard

Practice Report: 1-10-2020

Recommended Posts

Yawn.  No one even wants to comment on these lines anymore.  Too painful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thwomp! said:

Yawn.  No one even wants to comment on these lines anymore.  Too painful.

TWO of the 12 forwards can score. 3, when Mojo is on. It's so frustrating to look at. 

We have TWENTY-THREE (23) total goals scored between 4/6 of our current top 6 combined. It's an insane stat. 

Vesey - 5 goals

Sheary - 7 goals

Johansson - 6 goals

Frolik - 5 goals

- - - 

Our leading point scorer, after the Olofsson - Eichel - Reinhart top line? Rasmus Dahlin.

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Thorny said:

TWO of the 12 forwards can score. 3, when Mojo is on. It's so frustrating to look at. 

We have TWENTY-THREE (23) total goals scored between 4/6 of our current top 6 combined. It's an insane stat. 

Vesey - 5 goals

Sheary - 7 goals

Johansson - 6 goals

Frolik - 5 goals

- - - 

Our leading point scorer, after the Olofsson - Eichel - Reinhart top line? Rasmus Dahlin.

Can any stat people crunch the numbers and compare these totals to other teams? I have to imagine this is the lowest by a far margin, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Can any stat people crunch the numbers and compare these totals to other teams? I have to imagine this is the lowest by a far margin, right?

We have to factor in that Olofsson and Skinner would generally be there. I don't think we'd be at the bottom, but probably bottom third, and the depth is equally concerning. What the top 6 looks like with a couple injuries. 

When we factor in the entire top 6 and not just that 4/6 portion, and Eichel's near the top of the league total, we may be in a spot where one big add makes a big difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jack doesn't put up 3 points a game we might not win another.  Those lines are as bad as the tank lines.  Where is Matt D'Agostini and Luke Adam when you need them?

Edited by Gatorman0519

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

You know with the injuries when you look at those lines I'm not sure after Jack's line that those lines could even win in Rochester.  

Please.  All those middle 6 guys.  Sheary, Vesey, Frolik, Asplund, Larsson, Okposo would be All Star level or close to it in the AHL.

Johansson would be like AHL MVP or something.

Guys like Matt Moulson, Nathan Gerbe, Chris Terry are top AHL players.

Edited by Curt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

Can any stat people crunch the numbers and compare these totals to other teams? I have to imagine this is the lowest by a far margin, right?

Just like most stats.....it would be mis-representation without Skinner/ VO . It wouldn't look good for sure but, it doesn't rep our actual top 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...