GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Buffalo Sabres. 12 January 2019 @ 7:00PM EST on MSG.

SABRES 0311

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

So, I live in a quiet nice Wheatfield neighborhood. The neighbor seems nice enough, think he's retired. The wife and him don't get along, we have 3 labs, no fence, on a large retention lake, yada yada...……..so he kinda sticks his nose down at us a bit, I expect that, I don't really bring the refined me home. In any event, I couldn't find a reason, unlike the wife, to dislike him...………………...UNTIL...……………….his garage door was open today as I passed by on my way home from work...……………..

A GIANT MAPLE LEAFS FLAG HANGING ON THE BACK WALL!!!!!

I hate the Maple Leafs, I really do. I now have a reason to trim the cedar's in to penis shapes along the property line...…………... 

If you've got the tar, I'll bring the feathers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

So, I live in a quiet nice Wheatfield neighborhood. The neighbor seems nice enough, think he's retired. The wife and him don't get along, we have 3 labs, no fence, on a large retention lake, yada yada...……..so he kinda sticks his nose down at us a bit, I expect that, I don't really bring the refined me home. In any event, I couldn't find a reason, unlike the wife, to dislike him...………………...UNTIL...……………….his garage door was open today as I passed by on my way home from work...……………..

I hate the Maple Leafs, I really do. I now have a reason to trim the cedar's in to penis shapes along the property line...…………... 

Don’t ruin the cedars.  Just train your dogs to dump on his lawn.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beer said:

^ A flaming bag a poo sounds about right

We did that once and it worked perfectly.  Funny night, we watched the neighbor go crazy from behind shrubs across the street  

I was an azzhole at when I was 13.  LOL 

Edited by Pimlach

Just now, Pimlach said:

We did that once and it worked perfectly.  Funny night, we watch the neighbor go crazy from behind shrubs across the street  

I was an azzhole at when I was 13.  LOL 

Not to date you but did you ever move the outhouse back a few feet ? My Dad grew up in Humbolt Sask. and he told me him and his pals did that once. Not sure if anyone fell in ?

13 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

If you do and he asks about it, just tell him you noticed he was a Leaf's fan and you thought the new trim work would be a tribute to their coach.....Mike Bab****

Edited by Carmel Corn
correction
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Don’t ruin the cedars.  Just train your dogs to dump on his lawn.  

They already have, he put up a smaller fence to prevent them from coming over. It's an ongoing issue with him I'm sure. But to be a Maple Leafs fan...……….I hope he's from that area, because if not...………….NO SOUP FOR HIM!!!! ?

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Not to date you but did you ever move the outhouse back a few feet ? My Dad grew up in Humbolt Sask. and he told me him and his pals did that once. Not sure if anyone fell in ?

I've lived in some shitholes in my life, but never fell into one.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.