English Premier League 2018-2019

Sabel79

23 hours ago, N S said:

A win is a win, but they were at home against LC, who were down to 10 men in the 63rd minute.  Good, but expected result, eh?

... Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy ...

The only thing I expect from Everton is that they'll Bills it up. They didn't Bills it, which makes it a very nice win.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, N S said:

For what?  Just a bunch of 'friendlies'?  What a waste.

Euro 2020 qualification does not start until 2019, I think.

Pretty much.  They'll do it again in November before leaving us alone until spring.  So get ready for that one.  

2 hours ago, Sue Mushedchi said:

Anyone else rooting for the Gunners?  

I am through with Manchester United.  

My favorite ever male player, Dennis Bergkamp was a Gunner.  I should have stuck with them through the hard times, but now I'm back on board the Gunship.  

Welcome to the Club.

Good move on abandoning Man U.  A number of us are taking great pleasure in their nearly perfect ineptness.

Not sure about Arsenal followes.  We have a Liverpool guy and at least one Everton guy.

I was a Man C. guy, but that is too easy and my favourite footballer transfered from Man C. to Roma a few years back.

40 minutes ago, Sue Mushedchi said:

Dzeko?  

I'm liking what I've seen out of Torriera so far at Arsenal.  Did you catch enough Roma games last couple years to have an opinion on him?

Da. Znaš Džeko?

I love living in Nova Scotia, but it is the hinterland.  So, the only European Football we have easy access to is the EPL.  Other than when the Euro, or WC, is happening.

• Like (+1) 1