Playoff Drought ULTIMATE JAG WARRIOR: Reekie Division

Eleven

Playoff Drought ULTIMATE JAG WARRIOR: Reekie Division  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the ultimate JAGS in this division? Top four advance to the playoffs. There will be four divisions. PLEASE VOTE FOR NO MORE THAN THREE.

• Scott Wilson
    • Derek Grant
    • Torrey Mitchell
    • Seth Griffith
    • David Legwand
    • Matt Tennyson
    • Tim Schaller

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/04/2018 at 05:41 PM

Sorry it's a few days late.  This is the last division.  Top four advance to the playoffs.  Wilson will receive a commissioner's bye to the playoffs if not selected here.  (Just kidding.) (Maybe.)

Edited by Eleven

I completely forgot Legwand played here. As someone who has rooted for Nashville since I was a kid because of Paul Kariya (used to root for whichever team he played for) and, oddly, Jordin Tootoo, I grew fond of Leggy. I would never insult him as JAG.

I went with Wilson, Mitchell and Schaller. I view JAG as a definite NHL player who can move in/out of the bottom six but could come and go without much notice or care. Grant isn’t good enough for that. Neither are Griffith or Tennyson.

Right down the line. 1,2,3. Legwand had too good of a career to be a JAG. I don't know who Matt Tennyson is. I think he might have played for us last year or the year before. Seth Griffith...hmm, couldn't pick him out of a lineup. Schaller, meh.

1 minute ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I don't think Griffith and Grant even qualify as JAGs.  AHLers, not even NHL JAGs.

Derek Grant played 66 games for the Ducks last season, scoring 12 goals and 12 assists.

That would make him the top bottom 6 scorer on last years Sabre's team..... hardly a JAG imo.... well, OK, maybe an NHL JAG, but not  a Buffalo JAG.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.