What should the Sabres do with their spare $19 million?

dudacek

Me too, on all counts.

I believe the response was its Anaheim or retirement for Miller for family reasons.

Which I'm not surprised by. But I think if there's one team Miller would make an exception for, it's Buffalo.

Who knows. I'm sure Botts isn't really interested anyway.

I think Miller would also add a certain presence in the lock-room. I just wonder what gets it done without burning core pieces. Maybe Girgensons a second in 2019 and the rights to Robin Lehner?

No one wants Lehner's rights. He's going to FA where he'll get less than $4mil.

I would be fine including Girgs though.

I think they should invest that $19 million in ETFs.

:angel:

I was thinking a refund to season tickets holders, but I’d me more then willing to help them build a solid ETF portfolio. Although at the end of a Bull market cycle people are usually better off with a managed portfolio then un-managed ETFs

I was thinking a refund to season tickets holders, but I’d me more then willing to help them build a solid ETF portfolio. Although at the end of a Bull market cycle people are usually better off with a managed portfolio then un-managed ETFs

I think their used to be a finance thread on this forum... we should revive it one of these days (perhaps in the summer when there isn't much to talk about hockey-wise)

I think their used to be a finance thread on this forum... we should revive it one of these days (perhaps in the summer when there isn't much to talk about hockey-wise)

As a burgeoning millennial, who for the first time still has a couple nickels jingling around after paying rent, student loans and avocado toast bills...I support this notion

As a burgeoning millennial, who for the first time still has a couple nickels jingling around after paying rent, student loans and avocado toast bills...I support this notion

I didn't really get the avocado toast thing until this. WTF people!! Ten bucks for a piece of bread!!

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/lifestyle/rocflavors/2018/05/16/east-coast-toast-food-truck-serves-toast-rochester-ny-lilac-festival/614646002/

I didn't really get the avocado toast thing until this. WTF people!! Ten bucks for a piece of bread!!

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/lifestyle/rocflavors/2018/05/16/east-coast-toast-food-truck-serves-toast-rochester-ny-lilac-festival/614646002/

They're millennials don't try to understand. 

For that price each piece of toast should come with a complimentary joint.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.