Amerks playoff thread

inkman

Ullmark gets run over and hell breaks loose. Punches, crosschecks and God knows what ELSE. Of course they only call coincidental minors.

Effing Jamie McBain scoring. Crunch 2-1.

It's time for Blackwell, Bailey and McWilliam to start targeting the crunch scorers. They are taking way too many liberties.

Well it only took less than one period for this POS website to stop working

Can someone else start posting so all my posts don't meld into one. WTF!

Edited by inkman

Hudson playing fourth line? My God how far he's fallen. Surprised Borgen gets the scratch. How's he looked.

You'd say the same if it was Baptiste or Bailey, and Griffith is an AHL scoring machine.

Amerks just happen to be really strong on RW.

We look good attacking in spurts, but not tight at all in our zone.

Edited by dudacek

Hudson playing fourth line? My God how far he's fallen. Surprised Borgen gets the scratch. How's he looked.

I saw him play in his first or second game, paired w/ Paetsch, looked very solid.  Big body, skates well, physical in crease.  Just one game, but Risto-lite if I may. Not so surprised w/ scratch, go w/ vets / guys who have been there all season.  Rough start though, maybe he gets a chance tomorrow.

Man, I'd like to go to this one. I just love that sh!thole that is the Syracuse War Memorial.

That place is an absolute toilet. I saw Kiss, Skid Row and Ted Nugent there many moons ago and it was a dump back then. Can only imagine how it is nowadays.

Really hope the Amerks can win the next one. I'll be at the barn Wed night and hoping the Amerks have the series tied up then. A three and out would be really disappointing.

He went one game without a shot.

Happened to jack Eichel a few times this year.

That said, Nylander has been unremarkable.

Skates fast, goes to the right spots but never makes anything happen.

Bailey is easily the most notable prospect out there, good and bad.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.