Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

If the Pats ran the ball with an actual RB, they might have a touchdown or two by now. I thought Barner getting 14 was a cinch lead pipe lock. Nope, McDaniels running WR all game. WTF!!!!

1 minute ago, ubkev said:

I don't usually watch for more than 5 minutes. I can't handle how over the top it is. Why not just have Jerry the King Lawler and Jim Ross?

I think those are Wrastlers but I'm not 14 or 70. I can't tell which demographic would get that. 

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

If the Pats ran the ball with an actual RB, they might have a touchdown or two by now. I thought Barner getting 14 was a cinch lead pipe lock. Nope, McDaniels running WR all game. WTF!!!!

I think those are Wrastlers but I'm not 14 or 70. I can't tell which demographic would get that. 

Those were the WWF commentators when I was 12.

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Brian Duhbol is not inspiring me.

Anderson threw that bell into the DE stomach. Holy crap get him off this team. I'd rather see Peterman.

I would think the Peterman experiment would be over but I wouldn't be surprised if they went to him again.  Cue the Benny Hill music.

*Tom Brady runs ten yards*
ESPN COMMENTATORS: "oh wow, he's 41 years old, amazing"

*Tom Brady throws a pass*

ESPN COMMENTATORS: "and at 41 years old, it's just incredible"

*Tom Brady sneezes and farts simultaneously*
ESPN COMMENTATORS: "My GOD he's SUCH an inspiration, look at these high school photos- did you know he's 41 years old? Can you believe it?"

1 minute ago, josie said:

*Tom Brady runs ten yards*
ESPN COMMENTATORS: "oh wow, he's 41 years old, amazing"

*Tom Brady throws a pass*

ESPN COMMENTATORS: "and at 41 years old, it's just incredible"

*Tom Brady sneezes and farts simultaneously*
ESPN COMMENTATORS: "My GOD he's SUCH an inspiration, look at these high school photos- did you know he's 41 years old? Can you believe it?"

Sorry I couldn't understand anything they were saying with TBs dick in they mouth 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Did you know that Chris Hogan played for the Bills and played College Lacrosse? 

Did you know that Teddy Bruschi had a stroke one time? Yup, it's true. Then he saved a bunch of puppies from a fire, and told Patrick Pass to fair catch a punt in Ancient Aramaic, all while being an inspiration to is all. 

F### I hate new England!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.