Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

13 hours ago, Hoss said:

Anderson is an immediate upgrade to Allen but not by much and the overall team morale loss will likely more than cancel it out.

As it turns out, Anderson has been a considerable upgrade on Allen. Too bad the defense decided to suck today. 

26 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

D (and Clay) stayed home this week. 

To be fair to Clay, he's stayed home pretty much all year. 

31 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

D (and Clay) stayed home this week. 

If only Clay had stayed home with Ray Ray this week.

The ONLY bright spot of this game is Benjamin is showing he CAN play IF he wants to, so MAYBE somebody will give the Bills a 5th or 6th for him.

Edited by Taro T

10 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

As it turns out, Anderson has been a considerable upgrade on Allen. Too bad the defense decided to suck today. 

To be fair to Clay, he's stayed home pretty much all year. 

It's amazing how just being a vet, no matter how bad you are, can improve stuff from a (bad) rookie. 

Like, knowing your reads, and making them, and then dumping it off. It's fun to see a Bills QB, however bad, do that basic stuff.

22 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If only Clay had stayed home with Ray Ray this week.

The ONLY bright spot of this game is Benjamin is showing he CAN play IF he wants to, so MAYBE somebody will give the Bills a 5th or 6th for him.

They only way I want a player traded for picks is if McBean are gone.

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Culture trumps strategy. Never forget! 

Oh no. I completely forgot about this. 

I don't know if I've been on board with any coaching staff the Bills have ever had (including Marv whose greatest asset was managing egos and rolling out the football), but the current staff is Pee Wee football stuff. Jauran, Marrone, and Rex look like geniuses compared to these douchenozzles.

29 minutes ago, inkman said:

I want the first question in the post game presser for McClappy to be "So what we're you thinking kicking a FG down 24-0". He might storm out of the building.

I want someone to plainly ask him if he's stupid.

15 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don't know if I've been on board with any coaching staff the Bills have ever had (including Marv whose greatest asset was managing egos and rolling out the football), but the current staff is Pee Wee football stuff. Jauran, Marrone, and Rex look like geniuses compared to these douchenozzles.

I liked Wade.

WHY are they still throwing?  Do they really want to get Anderson up to Peterman's 5 turnover game?

Their WRs cannot create space & at this point, Anderson's not reading the coverage.  They should've been running the ball the last 2 drives.  Not realizing the game was hopeless isn't an endearing quality at that point.  Stop hanging the D out to dry.

24 minutes ago, inkman said:

I wouldn't go that far. And speaking of Marrone, at least the Jags are losing again, so we won't have to hear anyone come in here and wax poetic about him. 

Glad I didn't watch this debacle.  The coaching staff might be in over their heads  but this team lacks talent.  You can't plug-and-play practice squad level players to fill the void of actual talent you've shipped off for late round picks and expect to compete at the NFL level.     

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.