CFP (College Football playoff) Who wins today and overall?

GASabresIUFAN

UGA vs Oklahoma

Oklahoma O vs GA D - Ga will try to make Oklahoma one dimensional and force Mayfield to throw to move the ball. Roguan Smith will spy on Mayfield and keep him in the pocket. Oklahoma hasn’t faced a D as fast or as complete as Georgia’s. Mayfield will make some big plays and keep the game close.

Georgia O vs Oklahoma D - Ok D isn’t very good. Their secondary is lousy. Expect GA to run early and play action pass for big plays. GA eats clock and scores often to keep the game close. Fromm set a NCAA record for TDs by a true freshman and was 2nd in the NCAA to Mayfield in completing the deep ball.

GA wins 30 to 24.

Clemson vs Alabama

Clemson O vs Alabama D - Bryant is undefeated in games he completed. Bama D is good, Fitzpatrick is great, but Bama has injuries at linebacker. Bryant is Watson lite and a very good player., their running game is solid and Renfrow still plays for Clemson. Clemson balanced offense with a few big plays from Byrant running helps Clemson keep the game close.

Alabama O vs Clemson D - Alabama has a good running game, Ridley at WR and an experienced but young versatile QB in Hurts. Clemson D is fast and really talented. Their D isn’t as highly rated as Bama, but is healthier. Still Hurts will connect with Ridley for a couple big plays.

Clemson 24 Bama 17.

GA vs Clemson in Atlanta for the Championship. GA 24 Clemson 20.

Edited by Georgia Flakt

I talk massive amounts of sh!t about Georgia for absolutely no reason. I'll do my best not to today out of respect for the team. They're good.

I'm rooting hard for Oklahoma! I've wanted Baker Mayfield as a Buffalo Bill since before the season started and I'll continue to root for the Sooners.

That was a good opening drive.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.