Philly Flyers at Buffalo Sabres 12/22/17

jsb

Same. I'm drinking one right now. I switched from captain Morgan. It's not like I won't go back, I just like the warm pick-me-up. I get no extra energy from it.

Right. Once this cup is gone I can switch to scotch or something.

M-x old-mode Just you wait, up until a few years ago I'd drink an entire pot of tea after 8PM so I could stay up and manage Rose/get some work done. Now if I do that, I'll sleep like crap and feel terrible the next day.

I think it's genetic. My parents both drink a lot of coffee and regularly have coffee late.

Got a recipe?

Mix 8 oz. of cream cheese and two sticks of butter, both softened, with 1/4 tsp of salt, until creamy. Mix in two cups of flour until the dough comes together. It's going to be somewhat dry though. Chilling the dough for a bit will help when you're rolling it out. Form three balls of dough and roll each out, but no too thin. Cut out coffee cup sized rounds (I used a cup to cut out the dough). You should get 10-12 rounds from each rolled out ball. You'll have to gather the scraps and re-roll to get this many.

Wet the perimeter of the rounds to help with sealing and spoon a sugar-cinnamon-finely chopped walnut mixture into the middle and close it up. They'll want to open back up, but keep pressing. Form a crescent shape and bake at 350 for maybe 15 minutes or until desired brownness.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.