GDT Boston Prospects Challenge 9-9-17 7:00pm

rakish

Well, I don't think the quality here is the stream so much as the Keemotion technology and camera they are using.  The Keemotion stuff is pretty new.  Intresting, but the camera could use improvement.. and the lighting seems way off.. underexposed.

I'm using Chromecast. It's cheap, has a ton of compatible apps, and you can cast your Chrome browser to it. Unfortunately this prospect stream isn't quite good enough to cast to the tv but in general it's been a good setup for me

I used Chromecast yesterday and today and it's working fine.

I used Chromecast yesterday and today and it's working fine.

Oh yeah it functions just fine with the stream, but between the tv I'm casting to and the resolution of the stream itself it is kind of hard for me to follow the puck on the tv.

I have no complaints though. Free stream, kicking back and watching the stream on my laptop with a beer in hand  :thumbsup:

Getting rough... I think they need to institute and immediate 5 minute major for anyone who goes after a player who lays out a teammate.  I am tired of it... and Fasching was clean from the best I could see on the stream.

Is the cameraman drunk? Just do a close up.

It's an automated motion tracking system.

https://www.keemotion.com/

The Bruins showing a complete lack of composure.  

I thought the best player was CJ Smith. A goal and two assists but he was setting up all night long. He made that nice nifty pass to Bailey on the first breakaway he had but ended up missing.

I wasn't very impressed with Baptiste. He just turns the puck over too much and doesn't do much to win the puck back. I thought Bailey did well. A player who impressed with on defense was Florentino. I thought he moved the puck well and defended well. One time he messed up and was put in a poor situation but did a great job backchecking and causing a turnover before the puck handler could get the puck on net.

Major props to Alvin Atwal for stepping up for Fasching. I loved it when he skated towards the penalty box and the fans gave him a standing ovation he had a huge smile on his face. I had to google him on eliteprospects.com after the game to really know who he was, prior to the game all i knew about him was that he was here on a tryout and his resume isn't all that impressive, so i am not sure he'll ever make it past the ECHL but i'd say tonight will be a night he won't forget for a long time.

The worst player tonight IMO was Martin. Multiple elementary level turnovers. He just seemed out of it. The two bonehead turnovers just in front of the net wasn't the only times he looked lost either.

Not high on him or anything, but Karabacek has actually shown some game - he's got some grit.

Guhle looked good but i expected that. Smith looked like he knew what he was doing out there. Karabacek I was unimpressed with. He did not seem to read the play well when he had the puck and would default to trying to 1 man it threw a team.

I also wasn't impressed with him. I did think the goal he scored was nice. He was crosschecked several times by one of the Bruins top prospects Jakub Zboril on his way to the net and fought through it and got into a good spot and scored. But besides that he was not very impressive to me. Paul Hamilton this week on WGR said Karabacek and Eric Cornel are fighting for their professional careers this season and its make it or break it for them and i just don't like his odds. Its only one game but he doesnt seem to have improved any from what ive seen in the past from him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.