Great vid of the one and only "Crybaby Crosby". What a POS he is.

Claude Balls

How does the league not fine and suspend this punk.

He's effectively Johnny Dangerously, and DoPS is his mom. Everyone else in the world gets it. Willful ignorance out of necessity.

Both of you who have also seen that film will surely appreciate my analogy.

He's effectively Johnny Dangerously, and DoPS is his mom. Everyone else in the world gets it. Willful ignorance out of necessity.

Both of you who have also seen that film will surely appreciate my analogy.

Great, now I have to watch Johnny Dangerously tonight. Yes, I have it on DVD.

With a tight race for the scoring title, it appears Crosby and Pittsburgh are going 'all out' to get him that title.  His ice time for most of the season was averaging between 19 and 20 minutes per game.  But recently (the last 10 games) he is averaging almost 22 minutes per game.  For a forward, getting 3 extra minutes of ice time per game is quite a jump.  Of course, maybe that is because Malkin has been dealing with some injuries...but I don't remember Crosby getting as much of a jump in ice time at the end of the year in the past as he is now.

His "how do you do" on ROR should be a game a least, but never for Bettman's boy...

I wish they would make videos explaining why certain things are not suspension worthy. In the RoR incident, the video would say, "As you can see, O'Reilly's balls clearly impede the path of Crosby's stick. No suspension necessary and Mr. O'Reilly will have an in-person hearing in the near future."

I wish they would make videos explaining why certain things are not suspension worthy. In the RoR incident, the video would say, "As you can see, O'Reilly's balls clearly impede the path of Crosby's stick. No suspension necessary and Mr. O'Reilly will have an in-person hearing in the near future."

Clearly ROR's stick didn't break so it can't be a slashing penalty. Has nothing to do with it being Crosby and 20' from the puck. Read the rule book.      /sarcasm

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.