Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Announcer gave the rundown on Peterman. "Strong on faith." How does a piece of information that personal get to the Fox broadcast booth?

The move makes a little more sense now.

I heard that too. I guess Tyrod Taylor missed prayer service or something.

A quick google search popped up this article.

http://staugustine.com/local-news/sports/local-sports/2017-04-22/faith-family-football-bartram-trail-graduate-nathan

Edited by Drunkard

Don't think they would make decisions based on how much a QB goes to church :p

Aren't you from Belgium? The US is way more religious than Europe. I wouldn't doubt faith plays a role in the hiring and promotion process quite often here in the US, despite the fact that it's supposed to be illegal in most instances.

Edited by Drunkard

Cadet in one play looking severely more dynamic and explosive than fat Mike.

The Peter-man can...

Throw lots of picks

The Bills blast rivers which turns into a completion. This team has some all-time bad juju. Maybe that grave yard under the Ralph isn't just urban legend.

I mean, the NERVE of this league. A team, formerly of SAN DIEGO (or Saint Iago / James) is playing in LOS ANGELES (or The Angels). Tell me THAT doesn’t have something to do with Pegula, McDermott, the Kennedy Magic Bullet, the faked moon landing and the gender pay gap! Notice they’re NOT talking about any of it! Ah,HA!

I see it everywhere ...

Edited by Neo

3 interceptions already.

No surprise at his struggles though. The offensive line can't pass block to save their lives.

Tate needs to stop running the ball out of the end zone and just take the touchback at the 25 too. He never seems to make it to the 25 when he runs it out.

3 interceptions already.

No surprise at his struggles though. The offensive line can't pass block to save their lives.

Tate needs to stop running the ball out of the end zone and just take the touchback at the 25 too. He never seems to make it to the 25 when he runs it out.

Any more and we'll see TT.

Was it Flagg who predicted Peterman would have 4 picks? I'm cheating since the game has already started, but I'll take the over...

3 interceptions already.

But, but but...I thought it was all Tyrod's fault for being short and holding the ball too long? Tyrod's legs avoided way more sacks than his pocket presence created.

I mean, the NERVE of this league. A team, formerly of SAN DIEGO (or Saint Iago / James) is playing in LOS ANGELES (or The Angels). Tell me THAT doesn’t have something to do with Pegula, McDermott, the Kennedy Magic Bullet, the faked moon landing and the gender pay gap! Notice they’re NOT talking about any of it! Ah,HA!

I see it everywhere ...

It's important to Terry.

Wow, God must have bet on the Chargers this week.