GDT: Ottawa at Buffalo, November 9, 2016, 7:30 pm

Eleven

ROR is out now, too? So 12 games into the season we’ll have lost games from ROR, Kane, Eichel, Fasching, Deslauriers, Bogosian, Okposo, Kulikov, and Lehner because of injury. You know, injuries are no excuse! I’ve lost an arm and a leg, and a leg and an arm, and a hand. I still brought balance to the Moulson. LightSabres, ignite!  

[edit: added Lehner]

Edited by DarthEbriate

Playing at home, the Sabres always look like they just played the night before.  

^This. 

Absolutely maddening. I can accept being less talented than the other team; that's part of sports. But I can't accept coming out lethargic, scared, feeling sorry or whatever the case may be and that's just how they come out at home much of the time. I put that on DD more than anything. 

So Kane is in.  

ROR is out.

And they needed to call somebody up?   For Ennis?

Why not double shift Moulson?! c'mon DD, pull your head out of your ass.

I know you're likely poking fun, but it's upsetting (and not surprising) how quickly Moulson has fallen into being useless/a burden again. I almost had hope there for a few games.

I know you're likely poking fun, but it's upsetting (and not surprising) how quickly Moulson has fallen into being useless/a burden again. I almost had hope there for a few games.

I wouldn't go so far to call him a burden.    I still like his game, even tho he's not scoring at the moment, he has been getting chances and creating chances.

If there's any finger pointing it should be directed at guys like Reinhart, Ennis and Girgensons, who all look to have regressed from last season.    

That said, I like the way Risto's defensive game has come along... he only has 1 point over the past 6 games, but is a +2 over that stretch and has a +/- of 0 for the season.

I wouldn't go so far to call him a burden.    I still like his game, even tho he's not scoring at the moment, he has been getting chances and creating chances.

If there's any finger pointing it should be directed at guys like Reinhart, Ennis and Girgensons, who all look to have regressed from last season.    

That said, I like the way Risto's defensive game has come along... he only has 1 point over the past 6 games, but is a +2 over that stretch and has a +/- of 0 for the season.

I share your disappointment in those three. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.