So If The Season Is Over By January.....

CallawaySabres

Do we have any kind of assessment of how quickly Murray is willing to admit when he is wrong, and do what is needed to rectify the admitted mistake? Has he done this, or had to do this, yet?

I don't think he's had to. One could say Nolan, but I think we mostly agree he was never more than the sacrificial coach for the tank. Bylsma, Lehner, Kane, and Bogo to varying degrees are all opportunities for us to judge how attached Murray is to his decisions.

I don't think he's had to. One could say Nolan, but I think we mostly agree he was never more than the sacrificial coach for the tank. Bylsma, Lehner, Kane, and Bogo to varying degrees are all opportunities for us to judge how attached Murray is to his decisions.

I am very interested to see if he IS one to admit and fix his mistakes in a timely fashion. It'll be very important for the timetable of getting back to competitive hockey.

FWIW, HDCHDB said all the right things in the beginning about watching the league and adjusting his style, etc. He's either slipped back into his happy zone or feels that he can't play the way he wants to with the current roster.

Good call here. I've been remembering that line from DD as well. If he sold Timmy down the river on that, well... 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.