GDT: Buffalo @ Philadelphia, 7:00 pm est, 2-11-2016

WildCard

He's been bad today but I won't blame him there. Complete defensive lapse.

He's been bad, period. Hell, Johnson has been better than him

Did we sign this guy to a long term contract? I pray to god we did not.

Not sure of his deal, but we didn't sign him. I think he has 3-4 years left

Worst trade in Sabres history? Yes.

I'm not sure what the worst trade in our history is, but I'd bet anything it wasn't the Lehner deal.

He's been bad, period. Hell, Johnson has been better than him

Not sure of his deal, but we didn't sign him. I think he has 3-4 years left

I'm not sure what the worst trade in our history is, but I'd bet anything it wasn't the Lehner deal.

I thin he was good in his first few games. Last couple, not so much. He stole the Ottawa game for us.

He's been bad, period. Hell, Johnson has been better than him Not sure of his deal, but we didn't sign him. I think he has 3-4 years left I'm not sure what the worst trade in our history is, but I'd bet anything it wasn't the Lehner deal.

TM should punch uncle Murry in the grapes for this deal

Lehner has under 10 regular season games played in basically the last year. When he's on he can be our best player on the ice, and a ton of the past GDT's show that people agree with me. He was hung out to dry on the first goal. Should have had the other three. But he takes his own bad play so personally it kills him. Saying it's the worst trade in Sabres' history or he's a complete bust at this point has to be a joke, right?

I thin he was good in his first few games. Last couple, not so much. He stole the Ottawa game for us.

I don't want a great or terrible goalie, especially in today's NHL. I just want reliable

He had been playing out of his mind up until these last two starts.

He's hit or miss, so he's unreliable

I don't want a great or terrible goalie, especially in today's NHL. I just want reliable

Fair, but we'll have to wait a bit for consistency. We can afford to, that first round pick is a few years away.

( I don't mean we can actually wait for multiple years for Lehner, just pointing out that pick was an uncertain future Concept)

Edited by Thorny

You can make up your mind about a guy in 8 games? I'm jealous. He's been unreliable in the last two games, after losing a super frustrating one in Boston, and I'm sure he hates the consistent lack of goal support he gets. 5 PP's, no goals. Doesn't matter how great your goalie plays, you aren't winning if you can't even score one goal.

It's not his numbers, it's the goals he's given up

How many times were Linus and Johnson pulled over n many more games than Lehner?

You can make up your mind about a guy in 8 games? I'm jealous. He's been unreliable in the last two games, after losing a super frustrating one in Boston, and I'm sure he hates the consistent lack of goal support he gets. 5 PP's, no goals. Doesn't matter how great your goalie plays, you aren't winning if you can't even score one ###### goal.

I'm not looking at wins, I'm looking at soft goals and blowouts.

I understand it's 2 games, trust me, I do. But still....

I said this before seeing the hit, but I've seen Foligno skate away from worse hits so I still think the frustration is why he went there.

not sure frustration is the only reason he went there. These players have a code and that hit was egregious. Plus it sounds as though Gudas has a rep for that type of garbage.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.