GDT: Buffalo @ Philadelphia, 7:00 pm est, 2-11-2016

WildCard

I don't care if people are tired of hearing complaints about Bylsma. He's earned it. After last game, he said he made a mistake in waiting until the period to pull Lehner. So tonight with Lehner clearly looking off, surely he'd learn from the mistake he made just last game. Right. Right?!?! Nope, leaves Lehner in to continue getting shelled. Shades of waiting way too long to pull Fleury in his Pittsburgh days.

I don't care if people are tired of hearing complaints about Bylsma. He's earned it. After last game, he said he made a mistake in waiting until the period to pull Lehner. So tonight with Lehner clearly looking off, surely he'd learn from the mistake he made just last game. Right. Right?!?! Nope, leaves Lehner in to continue getting shelled. Shades of waiting way too long to pull Fleury in his Pittsburgh days.

Keep hating Bylsma. I support your efforts.

But, but, DD > Babcock?

Ullmark got pulled after eight shots against Nashville.

So, once? Over 20+ games, as a rookie?

But we have Linus...

I want a true goalie competition next year

There may be one. I still like where we are at for Tenders.

You can make up your mind about a guy in 8 games? I'm jealous. He's been unreliable in the last two games, after losing a super frustrating one in Boston, and I'm sure he hates the consistent lack of goal support he gets. 5 PP's, no goals. Doesn't matter how great your goalie plays, you aren't winning if you can't even score one ###### goal.

This is me. I just can't bring myself to be upset with a goalie if we don't even have a single goal. What is the endgame, hoping we are in that alternate universe where we take part in an infinite shootout until Rita MacNeil herself sings?

Can we fit a rap about hating Bylsma into a Kanye song?

Now I ain't sayin he's a dumb sucka, but he ain't messin with no smart suckas...

Yes, hell yes.

Na, na na na wait till I get my combos right. Na, na na na then you'll watch Moulson every night

You can make up your mind about a guy in 8 games? I'm jealous. He's been unreliable in the last two games, after losing a super frustrating one in Boston, and I'm sure he hates the consistent lack of goal support he gets. 5 PP's, no goals. Doesn't matter how great your goalie plays, you aren't winning if you can't even score one ###### goal.

He's 32-39-14 for his NHL career with a 2.86 GAA. Not stellar. He's got two season with injuries. I'm sorry you don't agree with my rush to judgement but I think we got fleeced on this deal. Time will tell. He's big and clumsy, freezes when he loses sight of the puck. Johnson is just as capable (IMO more capable). I guess what gets me is TM was drunk with 1st round picks so he used one carelessly. I'd rather have a late round prospect in the system than a head case goalie that inspires no confidence in the team in front of him.

I liked the Bylsma hiring, I really did.

Why do you always have to be right? I wish I knew how to quit you

Jack needs a few shifts without beer leaguers for wingers

I was about to say he needs a few shifts with some beer leaguers, if you get my meaning ;)

I liked the Bylsma hiring, I really did.

Why do you always have to be right? I wish I knew how to quit you

He doesn't seem to be doing anything different from his Pittsburgh time. Everything I read about is on full display almost nightly.

I was about to say he needs a few shifts with some beer leaguers, if you get my meaning ;)

He doesn't seem to be doing anything different from his Pittsburgh time. Everything I read about is on full display almost nightly.

But he seems to have also lost the positive things he brought to the table as well. It just seems like mostly negative now

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.