GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 2-4-2016

WildCard

And DAN DUNLEAVY IS SO BAD ARGGGHHH. I don't care what you and Rob Ray were talking about, the game is happening. I don't care who did what 5 seconds ago, I want to know where the puck is now.

I wonder if Hot Daniel ever didn't put Crosby and Malkin in for the SO.

Edited by qwksndmonster

I don't remember a Sabres team being so horrifically bad at the SO, but DD's choice are seriously flawed. When is the last time Kane buried a breakaway? Like, never ..... so that's why it makes perfect sense to have him in the SO. I honestly don't recall watching every Sabre shooter come in on the goalie and have zero confidence a goal would be scored.

And I am with the Eichel/Reinhart supporters; Byslma, I believe you try to outsmart yourself. Go with your strengths. Oh, right, Gio's in the SO because of his "veteran presence", right?

This team should skip the SO and exit with the loser point. 

d4rksabre, on 04 Feb 2016 - 9:57 PM, said:

The shootout should only ever be Eichel, Reinhart, and Ristolainen. Ever. Forever. 

Yes.  Just when Bylmsa was earning some respect from me, he does that.  What a dummy.

This is what you all get for not posting sexy pics in the thread.  A loss.  Happy, now?

I have no earthly clue what goes on in Dan Bylsma's head. Eichel, Samson, O'Reilly in the shootout. Every time. Maybe Risto if not Samson.

Samson should definitely be shooting. Eichel, Samson, then not sure for third. Probably Girgensons if Ennis isn't playing.

O'Reilly should NEVER shoot again this season. I don't care what his numbers are in the past. He has tried that exact same move every time he's done it this year and it's just been putrid every time. Terrible move. There was no chance of a goal there when I saw him drift way off to the side to cut off his own angle, like every other one of his attempts. Love the guy, terrible shootout move.

Why can't we go back to the days of the tie game?

Nooooooooooooo. Holy hell do I hate tie games

Oh, yeah, I will say it - if Lehner was in net we win that game.

Easily. Johnson es no bueno con las papas fritas 

Yes.  Just when Bylmsa was earning some respect from me, he does that.  What a dummy.

This is what you all get for not posting sexy pics in the thread.  A loss.  Happy, now?

:lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.