GDT: Columbus @ Buffalo, 3pm edt, 10/12/2015

WildCard

Columbus is a playoff caliber team, I'd argue a top 5 team in the conference,  Tampa being right up there as well.    Good test for the Sabres early in the season, but understand that even with some improvements, Buffalo is still not up to this level of play yet.    I'm more interested to see how they fare against the FLA's and PHI's.

• Franson might be the slowest defence man I've ever seen, but man, he can make a stretch pass.
  • Reinhart looking like the player the haters want him to be tonight. Terrible puck possession.
  • Ennis has yet to find his groove. Skating miles to nowhere again.
  • Nice flashes of speed every once in a while for Eichel, but not much else.
  • O'Reilly might have played his best period.
  • It's tight and nasty in the greasy areas and most of our guys are battling. Larsson is a bull.

I counted 3 times Reinhart just got pushed off the puck and fell down to the ice 1-on-1.   He's still overmatched physically in the NHL.

First lead of the season, let's see how we play with it

What lab are you in that you can follow the game?

I have a break between classes and I'm in an open computer lab. It's too long a drive to go all the way home so I figured I'd watch the game in here

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.