(OT) The Supermoon Eclipse, Live SabreSpace coverage

PASabreFan

You probably shouldn't have checked out the old abandoned farm house at the end of that country lane. Wow, that was close, huh? And the music playing from the barn, how creepy was that? Sounded a bit familiar?

One of my stops was at a golf course, and there was this garage off in the distance with a very sensitive sensor light.  Leaves blowing in the wind or tiny animals or something kept setting it off and I was spooked.  Then I mistook the pin for a figure and nearly had a heart attack.  I haven't been afraid of the dark since I was a little lad, and now because I'm writing my horror story I freak myself out on the regs.  It's fun, but also pretty exhausting/stressful.

One of my stops was at a golf course, and there was this garage off in the distance with a very sensitive sensor light.  Leaves blowing in the wind or tiny animals or something kept setting it off and I was spooked.  Then I mistook the pin for a figure and nearly had a heart attack.  I haven't been afraid of the dark since I was a little lad, and now because I'm writing my horror story I freak myself out on the regs.  It's fun, but also pretty exhausting/stressful.

Slender Man?

I had an awesome view of the moon; just enough clouds here in Ft Worth to add some drama but not enough to hide the moon even during the full eclipse.  It was awesome up until I went to take a picture we my phone (a 2-month old LG G4), dropped it and the glass broke.

THE SUPMERMOON COST ME $100.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.