I'm excited for...

LabattBlue

From what the future looks like, who isn't excited about that.

The Sabres have ended a 2 year "suffering string".  No more reasons to finish last.  And we acheived our goal of acheiving a once in a decade talent.

The team has talented players, and I expect the Sabres to be active on the trade front as well as Free Agency.  We will finally be able to hire a big name coach.  That's exciting news.

TM will finally be loading this team up to be playoff contenders.  I don't think that's been part of the plan since 2011. 

It's nice to be back to normal.  Although this time, I think we are on the cusp of something special that may only be a few years away.

I spit out my beer when I scrolled past your avatar, had to do a double-take  :lol:  :worthy:

It gets funnier the more I see it 

Hahhahaha, my wife was in the room when I made the change and she laughed her head off for probably 20 minutes.

What am I missing?   :unsure:

I lost a bet, and this is my new avatar for the next 6 months (picture was chosen by Wildcard).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.