GDT Sabres at Blue Jackets 4-10-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Columbus hit the cross bar and missed a few high quality chances. If they keep it up, the goals will come. Right now I'm happy Buffalo is losing after one. Can't imagine what the corsi number is right now.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Too bad Corsi numbers don't count for draft position because otherwise we'd have clinched last place in December.

Too bad Corsi numbers don't count for draft position because otherwise we'd have clinched last place in December.

Ā 

Ha Good point. Hopefully the Sabres get destroyed in the corsi number tonight and give up a large amount of goals. Just want it all to be done. Really want to enjoy my weekend.Ā 

I usually don't drink beer at home when I watch the Sabres games, but I think I might tonight:

Ā 

Ā 

Do I drink a beer to celebrate every Blue Jacket goal?

Ā 

or

Ā 

Do I drink a beer to hide my frustration with every Sabres goal?

The answer is simple. Double fist it and stay thirsty, brother.Ā 

They use the top of the slot a lot, sometimes too much. It seems to work for them though.

I noticed this. They love to play in the middle/slot area, aren't afraid at all to do give-and-go's from the boards-slot-boards. It's refreshing, much better than watching a board cycle followed by a point shot

I noticed this. They love to play in the middle/slot area, aren't afraid at all to do give-and-go's from the boards-slot-boards. It's refreshing, much better than watching a board cycle followed by a point shot

Ā 

It has to be coaching. I'd be fine with Nolan staying another year and hopes he stays with the Sabres in some capacity but it would be fun to have a more creative coach.

It has to be coaching. I'd be fine with Nolan staying another year and hopes he stays with the Sabres in some capacity but it would be fun to have a more creative coach.

Agreed. There's not too much you can do with this roster, but with the talent coming in next year I'd like to see a creative x's/o's coach come in

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.