GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo; 7:30m pm EST

WildCard

No one is holding a gun to your head. You don't have to spend the money. By all means go find something that is a better return on your investment since you believe you're entitled to a return at all.

Wow, I actually thought you had some sense for a long time. Apparently I was wrong.

Nope, but there is a year mark as to how long you've been a Sabres fan. And aparently it hasn't been that long for you. I've been a die hard, watch every game since 1970.

This isn't a pissing contest , we are all fans here, does it mean much i haven't seen a single sabres game live yet to then ?

what is more hardcore staying up till 04.00 am to watch a game or being a fan since 1970 ? 

not really sure what you are getting at or what you think you are more entitled to than others.

This isn't a pissing contest , we are all fans here, does it mean much i haven't seen a single sabres game live yet to then ?

what is more hardcore staying up till 04.00 am to watch a game or being a fan since 1970 ? 

not really sure what you are getting at or what you think you are more entitled to than others.

I have no problem at all. It's Dark that seems to think he is the commander.

And whatever you want!!!

I'll finish your thought for you. You think that since you've "suffered" longer than me and spent more money than me that you're entitled to seeing the Sabres give you a Stanley Cup before you die, because if they don't then what was it all for?

What was it all for Rayzer?

The problem is, no one seriously believes that anyone is going to dump their season tickets if the Sabres finish 29th. So stop with that premise.

Exactly. And if someone does drop their seasons another fan will be right there waiting for them. The beat goes on. Dadadadada.

I'll finish your thought for you. You think that since you've "suffered" longer than me and spent more money than me that you're entitled to seeing the Sabres give you a Stanley Cup before you die, because if they don't then what was it all for?

What was it all for Rayzer?

This must be the stupidest thing I've ever read. Yes, I AM the only person that has suffered the failures of Buffalo sports.

This must be the stupidest thing I've ever read. Yes, I AM the only person that has suffered the failures of Buffalo sports.

There's that word again, suffered. Do we have enough wood to build crosses for you and every other cynic who thinks sports is about them?

Go to the Sabres Facebook page. Plenty of people are going to give up their seasons if they don't tank.

No they're not.  They're saying they will.  Big difference.  Everyone will get sucked back in because of the waiting list.

There's that word again, suffered. Do we have enough wood to build crosses for you and every other cynic who thinks sports is about them?

You better have a shitload of wood then because you're in the minority.

Good for them. Those tickets will all be repurchased. There's a waiting list you know?

Good for them. Those tickets will all be repurchased. There's a waiting list you know?

Lol, there was a waiting list. It has dwindled big time the last few weeks.

Does anyone read any other Sabre sites? Fans are pissed and there will not be as many seasons sold unless they get a first two pick. That I believe in. Us fans are pissed.

Waiting list for Sabres tickets??? Lmfao, no way is there a waiting list right now. Maybe if they get a top two, but right now that is total PR . I know more people ready to give up seasons than ones to buy them. I don't know anyone reday to spend coin on garbage team.

So you villify the Sabres for losing all season, which is what you wanted, and are now villifying them again for winning when their jobs may be on the line?  Wow - now that's a real mind-f*ck if I ever heard one....

I didn't vilify them all year for losing. I was OK with honest effort, which was sorely lacking by many on that squad for most of the year. I'm vilifying them now because of their recent rhetoric and classless behavior in the locker room after beating nobody of consequence LONG after it mattered. Mindphuck indeed.

GO BILLS!!!

You better have a shitload of wood then because you're in the minority.

Lol, there was a waiting list. It has dwindled big time the last few weeks.

Does anyone read any other Sabre sites? Fans are pissed and there will not be as many seasons sold unless they get a first two pick. That I believe in. Us fans are pissed.

Waiting list for Sabres tickets??? Lmfao, no way is there a waiting list right now. Maybe if they get a top two, but right now that is total PR ######. I know more people ready to give up seasons than ones to buy them. I don't know anyone reday to spend coin on garbage team.

Well, I can tell you that I'm renewing regardless of where they finish this year, so that's one person.  There still is a waiting list, because people don't call to be removed from a waiting list that they paid $50 to get on.  And 95% of the people who say they're done with this team if it doesn't finish last will be back next year.

Why don't we give it a rest until you actually cancel your tickets for next year?  Bet you won't.

No one is holding a gun to your head. You don't have to spend the money. By all means go find something that is a better return on your investment since you believe you're entitled to a return at all.

Am I to understand that you believe an entitled fan is one who who expects a return...and by return I think you mean the happiness that comes from winning consistently.

I see you have not defined " entitled fan yet" so if I am off, please do define.

Chicago loss

Islanders loss

Carolina win

Columbis loss

Pittsburgh loss

Still keeps us dead last, and that is without the coyotes gaining points. #faith

no reason to panic :p

I don't think they will beat Carolina, either. They aren't exactly a tired Arizona or Toronto team.

GO SABRES!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.