The . Thread

Byebye

You started the period topic equating people complaining to women having menstrual cycles. Grumpy old man just said PMS should be banned. I'm sure women would agree with that. Yours was sexist, his wasn't - nothing to do with post count. Then you said people that disagree with you should "suck your f'ing D". Please, see a therapist about your problems with women.

Not to mention my comment was in the spirit of *your* thread

For clarity - you're a sexist Neanderthal, not the sexiest one.

Woman being bit-chy while on their period is no secret, and it's not sexest to say so. I grew up with 5 sisters so next time you want to analyze my life over a computer do so with my d in your mouth. Is that sexest? Now I'm not coming back, no matter what asspirate or anyone else says.

you, you, you, you, your cool... I'm out... Is anybody with me??

Edited by Byebye

The name change made the flounce.  It's always more fun for the rest of us when someone goes all, look at me I'm leaving! on the way out.   

I just hope that when I finally reach the last straw with all of you, my meltdown is more spectacular than this.

Let this thread be a lesson for each of us.

Needs more hangry.  Naming names would have helped some.  No real creativity to speak of, I mean, Half Baked?  Talk about cliche.  4.5 out of 10.  

The best part is, you know he's dropping in to read reaction, right?

Hi Naulter!  Hows the weather in I'm-not-really-here-anymore-land?     :P

Edited by weave

The name change made the flounce.  It's always more fun for the rest of us when someone goes all, look at me I'm leaving! on the way out.   

Needs more hangry.  Naming names would have helped some.  No real creativity to speak of, I mean, Half Baked?  Talk about cliche.  4.5 out of 10.  

The best part is, you know he's dropping in to read reaction, right?

Hi Naulter!  Hows the weather in I'm-not-really-here-lanymore-land?     :P

At the very end, he did add Homophobic on top of the Misogyny. That bumps it up to an even 5.0 for me.

I think the question now is, is Naulter one of the 2 anonymous users, or is he one of the 209 guests currently online?

209 guests?  Damn, yo.  sign up.  We have an new opening.   :P

Edited by weave

I think the question now is, is Naulter one of the 2 anonymous users, or is he one of the 209 guests currently online?

209 guests?  Damn, yo.  sign up.  We have an new opening.   :P

Is anyone concerned that losing him might jeopardize our chances of finishing DFL in the Carrion Message Board Standings?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.