"Sabres Ready" & "Touché" old time films

spndnchz

I never knew the Crozier-Webster trade was made that same day of the expansion draft. tom webster, did you know that? :)

Do you think that Webster even knew he was drafted in the first place? Not like it was a live-tweet event or anything.

I like the part with the scouts and Imlach looking at the guys pictures before the draft. You can almost hear them saying "well, this guys got a nice mug".

Do you think that Webster even knew he was drafted in the first place? Not like it was a live-tweet event or anything.

One of the scouts was semi-related to Webster and wanted to let him know. He ran into the hotel lobby, but someone was on the pay phone.

I like the part with the scouts and Imlach looking at the guys pictures before the draft. You can almost hear them saying "well, this guys got a nice mug".

LMAO. "I like the cut of his jib." That really was bizarre.

I never knew the Crozier-Webster trade was made that same day of the expansion draft. tom webster, did you know that? :)

Yes I did. I actually thought he was the first Sabre ever but according to some, Punch actually made some waiver pick ups (Joe Daley) prior to the expansion draft after finding a loophole in the system. I haven't watched the clip yet, is that covered?

Yes I did. I actually thought he was the first Sabre ever but according to some, Punch actually made some waiver pick ups (Joe Daley) prior to the expansion draft after finding a loophole in the system. I haven't watched the clip yet, is that covered?

I don't think they mention that.

You are beautiful lady for certain Ms. Spndnchz.

One of us for certain will win the marriage of his greatness, Sir Connor, or at worst Sir Jack,  and I would not begrudge you this opportunity.

If it were beauty they were after, I am sure it is you they would choose.  But I suspect this is not a pageant of beauty, this season.

I am liking my prospects.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.