Playoffs:
post-1053-0-39503200-1429014093_thumb.jpg

Tank:
post-1053-0-79831700-1429014095_thumb.jpg

Tank2: New!

post-1053-0-96329000-1429014097_thumb.jpg

Countdown:

post-1053-0-17831800-1429014132_thumb.jpg

All charts are net of 93-point pace, except Playoffs, which is net of 8th place, and Tank, which is net of 65-point pace.  Tank 2 is net of dead f**king last.

Updated: 4/11

Edited by carpandean

Back by d4rk request.

Sabres Historical:

Atlantic Division:

Eastern Conference:

Tank:

All charts are net of 93-point pace, except Tank, which is net of 65-point pace.

Updated: 11/29

Clearly shows they were on last year's pace until the last few weeks.

Back by d4rk request.

Sabres Historical:

Atlantic Division:

Eastern Conference:

Tank:

All charts are net of 93-point pace, except Tank, which is net of 65-point pace.

Updated: 11/29

Yay, it's a Thanksgiving miracle!

Derrico, while I am happy that the team has some fight in it, finally, and that ETHRON is playing out of his mind, I don't think this team is going to sustain this. Don't worry. I'm sure I've already paid to see some really bad hockey this coming winter and spring.

Derrico, while I am happy that the team has some fight in it, finally, and that ETHRON is playing out of his mind, I don't think this team is going to sustain this. Don't worry. I'm sure I've already paid to see some really bad hockey this coming winter and spring.

That gives us the worst of both worlds though. A bad team overall that had a few winning streaks that ends up winning too many games to get true top talent. There's plenty of season left for us to challenge for a playoff spot or completely bottom out but outside of last year this team has always had the MO of winning enough games to not be in position to pick up that true game changer. I guess we'll see.

I understand your frusteration with paying to see a losing team. I don't have seasons but I still have tickets to multiple games. I just keep thinking about how worthwhile your (and my) future tickets will be when we inevitably buy again next year. Without one of these surefire picks it may take a long time before we can get really excited about this team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.