Sabres @ Canadiens 11/29/2014: 7PM

LGR4GM

Quick Question: Why are we letting Emelin rough up our captain for a second night in a row?

Keep asking myself the same thing. As cool as it is when Risto and Zadorov hit someone, I'm disappointed their (mostly Nikita's) reputation of throwing the gloves hasn't shown yet. He had the one fight for Ennis, but I want to see one of the younger guys, the new core, deal with these kind of hits the right way. Girgs especially

Edited by WildCard

Let's attack these French Sympathizers.

Word has it they think - Girgs - the Euro plane is better than the F-35!

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

I don't think Foligno has successfully cleared the zone yet.

The Hodgson line scare me

I want them to do well but that line seems to be the one holdout that's still playing dysfunctional hockey. I will say I'm seeing more defensive effort out of CoHo but can take solace in the fact that even when he's giving it his all, it's still not good enough. He will eventually get displaced when the youth movement gets rolling.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

I want them to do well but that line seems to be the one holdout that's still playing dysfunctional hockey. I will say I'm seeing more defensive effort out of CoHo but can take solace in the fact that even when he's giving it his all, it's still not good enough. He will eventually get displaced when the youth movement gets rolling.

Well said

Wow, been watching college football all day, didn't even know the Sabres were on tonight. Why you ask? Because massive head wound Rob Ray said last night "can't wait to play these guys again in two days". I don't know who's more shot, me or Ray. And that's sad because I haven't been punched in the coconut nearly as much as Ray has.

Edited by Claude Balls

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.