All-time favourite Sabre survivor

dudacek

I'm good with the sour grapes method of voting someone out. Explanation: Accepted

I get it completely, but I can't vote out my childhood favorites. 12 year old me would never forgive me.

I hear you, man. I'm 33 so we are probably close to the same age. As a kid I loved them all but the older I've gotten it's become more about the team than the individual players. Seeing someone like Miller or Pominville raising the cup for another team wouldn't mean much to me personally even though I'd be happy for them and I was happy to see Hasek raise the cup for Detroit even though I was pissed when he left.

I root for the Sabres and the Sabres alone and besides that I root for our interests (against the NYI and Blues) and I root for the other bottom feeders to do well and give us breathing room at the bottom. Other than that I just root against teams that I hate (Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Dallas, etc.) And I only hate them because of past history with the Sabres.

I demand a recount. I'm convinced illegals were voting in the last round.

Hopeful showed his ID. He was born in Kenya. But he is a naturalized Sabres fan and therefore is eligible to vote.

Edited by Eleven

Gone Audette ( :( always had a soft spot for that dirty little prick. He lived to score goals), Hartman, Hogue, Sheppard, Turgeon, Bodger, Sator, Maguire, Meehan, Krupp, Ruuttu

Promoted: Hawerchuk, Lafontaine.

In comes Scotty and his #blueprint.

Eliminated: Malarchuk, Vaive, Cloutier, Tucker, Barrasso, Cyr

Promoted Mogilny, Ray, (and from the weakest group) Arniel and Puppa.

Did anyone who voted for Mike Ramsey ever see him play?

Picture Jay McKee with Ehrhoff puck-moving skills and wicked hip check.

It's between him and Schoeny for best defence man to ever wear the blue and gold.

He was what McCabe becomes in our dreams.

Edited by dudacek

Eliminated: Malarchuk, Vaive, Cloutier, Tucker, Barrasso, Cyr

Promoted Mogilny, Ray, (and from the weakest group) Arniel and Puppa.

Did anyone who voted for Mike Ramsey ever see him play?

Picture Jay McKee with Ehrhoff puck-moving skills and wicked hip check.

It's between him and Schoeny for best defence man to ever wear the blue and gold.

He was what McCabe becomes in our dreams.

In my defense, I'm voting everyone off who wasn't my favorite players of all time.

And Derek Roy.

Out: Van Boxmeer, McKegney, Seiling, Savard, McCourt, Smith, Bowman, (and after hanging in there a long time) Grier

Promoted Drury and Briere.

Only two more group to be added after this one.

Edited by dudacek