All-time favourite Sabre survivor

dudacek

It wont be like that. It'll be months from now. 11 will have forgotten the whole thing. He'll descend the stairs in his own home in a bathrobe while sipping a cup of warm coffee. He might even hum the theme of Gilligan's Island. Old people do that, right?

And then,

867963466.gif

I can't think of three things I am less likely to do than those three. Independently or together. But it was pretty funny. Now go play with your coloring book.

Time to update this thing.

Eliminated are Cody Hodgson, Andrej Sekera, Nathan Gerbe, Christian Ehrhoff and (the pick of a whopping 27 of 31 voters) Ville Leino.

I'm mildly surprised that Gerbe was a quick cut.

The poll has been reset.

Looks like you may have to delete your previous vote before it lets you vote again.

On to round two

Edited by dudacek

Time to update this thing.

Eliminated are Cody Hodgson, Andrej Sekera, Nathan Gerbe, Christian Ehrhoff and (the pick of a whopping 27 of 31 voters) Ville Leino.

I'm mildly surprised that Gerbe was a quick cut.

The poll has been reset.

Looks like you may have to delete your previous vote before it lets you vote again.

On to round two

The poll isn't showing up for me anymore...

Huzzah! Votes cast for Gorges, Weber, Regehr and Kaleta. A bunch of mediocre defensemen who never brought the physicality as advertised and Kaleta who can't play more than 10 games without being injured or suspended.

Thanks dudacek for sorting out the technical difficulties.

I'm really interested in how the poll results compare to the perception I get from reading the board.

Stafford, Weber, Pegula, Myers, Miller, Ruff... Players who have received their share of flack - is that a few posters posting a lot, or the general feeling of this community?

Myers, Foligno, Kaleta, Weber and Moulson.

Moulson looks like he's 200 years old this year.

Weber is Weber.

Kaleta has an apex of 15 points.

Foligno is nothing special.

And Tyler Myers hasn't scored since he won the Calder.

I harbor no ill thoughts toward any of the remaining names on the list. I'm basically useless from here on out in the voting.

Except Foligno, I guess.

I think thats kind of the point. There will come a point when there will not be an obvious name. i.e. choosing between Zemgus and Tim Murray in the current interation.

Something is weird with your poll. If you let the cursor hover over "view," you'll see that about a dozen people voted for him.

After he changed it, there a vote on Tyler Ennis, whom I never voted for. This poll might be keeping old votes and just putting them in the new slots until the original voter deletes and revotes.

Eliminated: Lydman, Stafford, Kaleta, Enroth, Ott, Kim Pegula

This fourth group now entering the game is interesting, since they were all here the last time the team was good.

Down to three and close to promotion time in each of group one and two.