Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Current standings through games played 2/27.

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC CPM

Buffalo      62 38 19  5 81 121 40 38   18.3

Edmonton     62 34 18 10 78 118 40 41   13.4

Arizona      62 35 20  7 77 117 40 42   12.9

Toronto      61 31 25  5 67 109 42 52    7.7

Carolina     60 30 23  7 67 111 44 52    9.5

Columbus     60 30 26  4 64 108 44 55    7.5

New Jersey   62 27 25 10 64 104 40 55    6.6

Philadelphia 62 25 26 11 59  99 40 60    4.9

CPM = Current probability of landing McDavid based off probabilities of finishing in a particular slot per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 2/28 in AM

Updated the CPM.

At current pace, Eulers would finish with 103, Desert Dogs with 102. Sabres on pace to go 13-7 and end with 107. IF Eulers and Dogs hold their season long pace, 11-8-1 gets it done.

Carolina on pace to finish 4th with 92. Looks like a 3 turtle race.

Edited by Taro T

I, for one, think that Taro T is easy to love.

He started this thread so that we all could have some fun during this dreadful season.

This thread is not like Taro.  He is having fun with it.  His posts over all these years clearly demonstrate his hockey knowledge.

Can we please have some fun before this thing is over.

/soapboxranting

I, for one, think that Taro T is easy to love.

He started this thread so that we all could have some fun during this dreadful season.

This thread is not like Taro.  He is having fun with it.  His posts over all these years clearly demonstrate his hockey knowledge.

Can we please have some fun before this thing is over.

/soapboxranting

I've learned it's best not to insert yourself between quarreling spouses.

Mess is raising is trade value before our team has no hope after the deadline.  This game is both 1)fun to watch, and 2) increasing trade returns.  It's also not going to affect our eventual winning of the Shart.

Praying your hope isn't naive. I understand we'll be trading off a couple more players. I understand we have a favorable schedule coming up in March. I understand analytics are on our side. But this is Buffalo. And this may just be a new form of heart break we have yet to experience. 

Most the time I'm trying to be contradictory/all over the place, but today I'm a little concerned. Today's the first day I've ever really been concerned, actually.

Eh, there's nothing we can do about it.  Even if the Sabres play themselves out of last place, there will be plenty of time to be pissed about it afterwards.

Praying your hope isn't naive. I understand we'll be trading off a couple more players. I understand we have a favorable schedule coming up in March. I understand analytics are on our side. But this is Buffalo. And this may just be a new form of heart break we have yet to experience. 

This will mean something totally different about 10 years from now.

Eh, there's nothing we can do about it.  Even if the Sabres play themselves out of last place, there will be plenty of time to be pissed about it afterwards.

This will mean something totally different about 10 years from now.

Actually, I can and will write an angry email to Ted Black, so there.

:P

Edited by Randall Flagg