Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Huge 4 point game tonight in the CHL between league leader Buffalo hosting Edmonton.

Buffalo could distance themselves from the pack with a win, and Carolina will be looking to pull even with the BJs.

I was just handed tickets to the big CHL match here in Raleigh on Monday. Flames @ Canes. Calgary on CHL life support.

Surely you paid a hefty premium for tickets featuring a match-up of CHL behemoths.

Surely you paid a hefty premium for tickets featuring a match-up of CHL behemoths.

Actually I have only paid for hockey tickets once in Raleigh since the spring of 2006. And that was only because I was part of a group buy for my sons Y Guide's tribe, otherwise my streak would be intact.

These will be good seats to watch the CHL suckitude. Center ice, 10 rows up.

Actually I have only paid for hockey tickets once in Raleigh since the spring of 2006. And that was only because I was part of a group buy for my sons Y Guide's tribe, otherwise my streak would be intact.

These will be good seats to watch the CHL suckitude. Center ice, 10 rows up.

Perfect seat location. Just low enough that you can see the whites (browns?) of their eyes; but not so close as to be able to detect the nearly visible stench rising up from the ice.

In the CHL that is a platinum level game for sure.

Sidenote: do the Sabres still do that variable pricing structure (value, bronze, silver, gold, platinum)?

Yep.

Perfect seat location. Just low enough that you can see the whites (browns?) of their eyes; but not so close as to be able to detect the nearly visible stench rising up from the ice.

Yep.

Yeah quick google search to the Sabres website indicated that this CHL stinkfest tonight is a silver game. Does a friday night really have that much of an impact?