GDT: Buffalo at Washington, 5pm Sept. 21, 2014 (preseason) NHLN, MSG

Eleven

no radio feed?

Arrrrgh!

This makes even less sense than the tv situation.

Sabres just tweeted that DirecTV is working on fixing the problem, will be on 635-1 when resolved. WTB completely unprofitable Empire replacement :ph34r:

Thanks for that. I don't understand why they are using the Washington feed anyway. Why didn't we send a crew?

Same characters getting dumb penalties. 5 and 72 are destined to start for the Amerks.

Fixed

Thanks for that. I don't understand why they are using the Washington feed anyway. Why didn't we send a crew?

Because its the Amerks in Sabres gear

Because its the Amerks in Sabres gear

is anyone elses NHL Network feed VERY jumpy, pixelated and spotty? I'm watching on DirecTV and it's blue sunny skies and no wind here and every other channel is perfect... but NHLN is HORRIBLE and makes the game unwatchable...

Nope. Here in WNY it is the completely blank black screen with the occassional message in the lower corner stating "the game is blacked out on this channel in your area" that is making the game unwatchable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.