GDT: Buffalo at Washington, 5pm Sept. 21, 2014 (preseason) NHLN, MSG

Eleven

I am really not interested in Grigorenko, Armia and any other offensively skilled prospect competing/battling/going in front of the net etc...

Until I see that they show they have the ability to score at the NHL level, they are useless to me. Some guys have the ability to raise their skills to the NHL level, and others reach their potential at the amateur level. We will see with them.

PS I may be in the minority, but I didn't see much of a different Grigs last night, than the one we have seen the last two years.

I am really not interested in Grigorenko, Armia and any other offensively skilled prospect competing/battling/going in front of the net etc...

Until I see that they show they have the ability to score at the NHL level, they are useless to me. Some guys have the ability to raise their skills to the NHL level, and others reach their potential at the amateur level. We will see with them.

PS I may be in the minority, but I didn't see much of a different Grigs last night, than the one we have seen the last two years.

I agree with you somewhat but I thought Grig's did look alot better. His skating is better. You can't really look too much into that game last night because most of players that suited up for Buffalo won't be in the lineup come the start of the season.

I agree with you somewhat but I thought Grig's did look alot better. His skating is better. You can't really look too much into that game last night because most of players that suited up for Buffalo won't be in the lineup come the start of the season.

I would like to see reinhart on his wing for one game but that is just me, Also i have said many times i think both will have different paths this year.

Reinhart will get his 9 games and mostly like gets send back.

Grigorenko will start out in Rochester, but if he keeps improving like this they will bring him up on a top 6 role.

I would like to see reinhart on his wing for one game but that is just me, Also i have said many times i think both will have different paths this year.

Reinhart will get his 9 games and mostly like gets send back.

Grigorenko will start out in Rochester, but if he keeps improving like this they will bring him up on a top 6 role.

I could see that happening. I just feel their is no need to rush Reinhart into the lineup. If he can't be top 6 then send him back. This team isn't a cup contender and the whole goal is the cup. Tank On!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.