SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2014-2015 Edition

nobody

So why did we drop +/- as a stat this year?

That and the one less defence man thing snuck up on me.

Does anyone still care about +/- ? I just wanted to streamline things a bit.

But if they ever add some of the advanced stats - look out. :)

didnt notice it was gone till I read it here lol. Glad you removed it. To random of a number and I know it has cost me a few wins in the past

I always gave higher weight to players on good teams because of it.

Sorta glad it's out because circumstances meant I had to stray from that strategy in the back half of the draft this year.

No, in either league. Its really pissing me off. I have no bench in Gold and no replacement for Pavel Datsyuk in Blue.

Do you have your roster set a few days out? Specifically, is the player you are trying to ir back in your lineup at a later point? If he is, he won't be replaceable because he won't truly be on your ir. Put him on ir from here on out, and he should be replaceable. Another possibility, though less likely, is you've already made 3 moves this 'week.'

If neither's your issue, you might want to send an e-mail to yahoo. Only other thing that springs to mind is if he's an 'uncuttable' player and now they can't even be ir'd, though that's not likely as it's never been the case in the past.

Either I am not remembering it or I don't see much difference in it. having said that the mobipe app is only good to set game day rosters

It was much smother last year. It won't let me toggle between my team and my opponents on the vs screen. It's screwing up my drop adds. I hate when they fix things that aren't broken.

Blue managers:

Ottos Hooligans Last League Activity Sept 23

Paul's Peerless Team Last League Activity Sept 9

Gold manager:

Paul's Peerless Team Last League Activity Sept 7

Get looking at your teams now! Anyone that wants to take over any of these teams - please let me know.

Blue managers:

Ottos Hooligans Last League Activity Sept 23

Paul's Peerless Team Last League Activity Sept 9

Gold manager:

Paul's Peerless Team Last League Activity Sept 7

Get looking at your teams now! Anyone that wants to take over any of these teams - please let me know.

Out of curiosity, what constitutes league activity? Ive been checking in multiple times every day on my app but set my lineups like a month and a half out about a week ago

Out of curiosity, what constitutes league activity? Ive been checking in multiple times every day on my app but set my lineups like a month and a half out about a week ago

League activity is based on setting your lineup. So your league activity would show as last week.

But I'm guessing if you saw that 3 of your starting players were on IR you would change your roster. :)

Sorry guys I picked up coaching Jr High Soccer this past season and it left me little time to update my team. I'll be more active in the coming weeks as tonight was our last game so I can spend less time worrying about my IRL roster and more time about my fantasy one.

No problem. I just don't want teams to give up on the season too early.

Hope your real team had a good season!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.