SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2014-2015 Edition

nobody

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Dutch Snuggerudder put up a valiant effort against dudacek's juggernauts but just couldn't pull it off in the end. Third place matchup will have to do.

I was worried. You shot the lights out but your goalies let you down.

Good luck DeLuca.

We'll have to see. If we were head to head last week I would have won 11-2-1. I'm feeling good about this week.

I've been on cruise control from about Week 4 on.  I've had a pep talk with my guys this week and reminded them it's the finals and time to step up :P

FYI - the leagues are already set to auto-renew next season but I don't have any desire to do them.  So if anyone wants to take them over feel free to send me a message with your email and I'll transfer them over to you.

Good luck for the final weekend in the finals. 

In SabreSpaceBlue we have Derrico with a blowout currently over DeLuca but the margins on many categories are razor thin and could turn quickly. 

In SabreSpaceGold we have a nail-biter! dudacek and DeLuca all tied up with possibly the winning category being if anyone scores a short handed point.

Congrats to both Derrico & dudacek on their Championship seasons.

I gave it a run in both leagues from the #2 and #4 seeds, just didn't have the production when needed it most. Will have to regroup and get ready to take another run at it next season.

Again, Great Job to both #1 seeds, you both put solid teams together and are well deserving Champions.

Congrats to both Derrico & dudacek on their Championship seasons.

I gave it a run in both leagues from the #2 and #4 seeds, just didn't have the production when needed it most. Will have to regroup and get ready to take another run at it next season.

Again, Great Job to both #1 seeds, you both put solid teams together and are well deserving Champions.

Thanks and congrats to you on two great teams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.