SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Damn, I was hoping WC wasnt going to take care of his, I need all the help I can get, Im falling down the stairs and heading down to the basement with neo!!

I checked it and thought I had it all set earlier. Didn't read Murray was on a bye because it's week 13 or so and who the hell has byes this late

I'm going to finish top 3 in scoring and miss the playoffs. Wtf!!

Like the presidential election, it's not how many points (votes) you get, but the wins. I could still miss the playoffs as the top scoring team, though I'll have a cushion now going into the final week.

Side note, but it would be interesting if we had a single wild card slot for the highest scoring non-playoff team. We'd have to shorten the season by 1 week for the wild card game and I doubt NFL.com even supports the possibility, but it would certainly help someone who built a top team but got screwed by schedule.

Edited by JujuFish

I'm going to finish top 3 in scoring and miss the playoffs. Wtf!!

Like the presidential election, it's not how many points (votes) you get, but the wins. I could still miss the playoffs as the top scoring team, though I'll have a cushion now going into the final week.

Side note, but it would be interesting if we had a single wild card slot for the highest scoring non-playoff team. We'd have to shorten the season by 1 week for the wild card game and I doubt NFL.com even supports the possibility, but it would certainly help someone who built a top team but got screwed by schedule.

You guys are 2nd and 3rd worst in points against. Defense wins championships. 

Wow there is only one week left in the regular season and 7 of the 12 teams in the league could still end up in last place. 

Remember, Whiskey is not part of the Avatar bet and whoever comes in last of the remaining 11 teams must change their avatar beginning Tuesday and running until the end of the Sabres season.  I trust some of us have photoshop capabilities and any suggested Avatars would be welcomed.

Looks like I clinched playoffs.  I don't know how the funky tiebreaking works, but since JJ and dEnnis play each other, one of them is guaranteed a loss.

Remember, Whiskey is not part of the Avatar bet and whoever comes in last of the remaining 11 teams must change their avatar beginning Tuesday and running until the end of the Sabres season.  I trust some of us have photoshop capabilities and any suggested Avatars would be welcomed.

Please be True.  Please be True.  Please be True. ;)

Edited by JujuFish

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.