2014 - 2015 Sabres Prospects

Johnny DangerFace

how many pull ups was average for the combine and what were the top reps? i thought i read 8 somewhere for the top but I could be mistaken. ill agree that one pull up is pathetic but to not draft a guy solely because of it is ridiculous. pull ups do not take long to get good at. i bet within a month, possibly even two weeks bennett could be up with the best of em doing around 8 pull-ups. this really isn't a big deal in my opinion

how many pull ups was average for the combine and what were the top reps? i thought i read 8 somewhere for the top but I could be mistaken. ill agree that one pull up is pathetic but to not draft a guy solely because of it is ridiculous. pull ups do not take long to get good at. i bet within a month, possibly even two weeks bennett could be up with the best of em doing around 8 pull-ups. this really isn't a big deal in my opinion

Reinhart only managed 2

This got me on youtube for an hour...I was dying watching some of these, I had to add a few.

(I don't think anything will ever top that "worm" I saw posted above though.)

This little kid just has the time of his life playing goalie...even playing his air-guitar!

Jacob Markstrom gets down to the "Venga Boys!"

Goalie does the "Wobble" with dance team. (and he KILLS it!)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...being a former goalie and currently a DJ, I love this stuff! :-)

(I am actually in talks with my old high school and the rink they play at to DJ the varsity games this winter.)

I had to add this...I freaking love hockey, I love goalies. (PS. I love Marty Biron, too.)

*The song to this video is great too, the video is even better...Rob Dougan - "Clubbed To Death"...I highly suggest watching it. See if you can figure out the meaning behind...it's one of "those" music videos, it's a message that has significant meaning for the world today, and life in general.

EDIT: Here it is...

("Go against the grain, break down barriers...and set an example.") Edited by Bob Malooga

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.