streaming question

tallskiwallski83

Hello all,

So Im a medical student completing my degree at one of our nations VA hospitals. I live on campus here because they provide free housing, the catch is that theres no wifi or tv....just good old LAN internet on VA desktop computers. Ive had a subscription to hockeystreams.com to stream NHL games, but that gets blocked by the servers here. However, nbcsports.com is not blocked by the servers and I could get the streams to watch the games on one of the desktops if I just had a comcast/directv login

Anybody out there with a comcast subscription who wouldnt mind sharing their login info? I promise Ill just use it to login to stream games for only the next 3 weeks, before my rotation is done and I get to leave here

Help a brother out?

Edited by tallskiwallski83

Hello all,

So Im a medical student completing my degree at one of our nations VA hospitals. I live on campus here because they provide free housing, the catch is that theres no wifi or tv....just good old LAN internet on VA desktop computers. Ive had a subscription to hockeystreams.com to stream NHL games, but that gets blocked by the servers here. However, nbcsports.com is not blocked by the servers and I could get the streams to watch the games on one of the desktops if I just had a comcast/directv login

Anybody out there with a comcast subscription who wouldnt mind sharing their login info? I promise Ill just use it to login to stream games for only the next 3 weeks, before my rotation is done and I get to leave here

Help a brother out?

:lol: This is some introductory post! Have you been formally diagnosed with Elephantiasis?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Hello all,

Help a brother out?

What else you want?

I don't have comcast but would my social security number suffice?

haha

I wouldnt even know what to do with it....I just desperately want to watch hockey

Im done here on May 7th...graduate May 22nd...Im facing missing the first round games on weekdays unless I feel like sitting at some bar by myself every night.

What else you want?

to watch hockey.

I wish I had an account with a longer join date and more posts...Ive been here for a while but mostly just read what others write....im more active in the bills forums. If anyone needs proof I can send a picture of my VA identication card

Edited by tallskiwallski83

I wish I had an account with a longer join date and more posts...Ive been here for a while but mostly just read what others write....im more active in the bills forums. If anyone needs proof I can send a picture of my VA identication card

Does that have your SSN?

I thought this was going to be about me peeing on people.

I don't have comcast or a SSN any more, but I do love a good stream, with even flow.

Oh, oh ... the SS grammar squad is going to come after me for the liberal use of the comma.

Oh, and welcome to the tall...wall guy.

Why does he still have TIM-MAY for his avatar? You gotta change that to some clever tank image! Or something mocking Leino!

Oh and I hope you figure something out... It's the most wonderful time of the year, can't miss out on it. Where ya located?

Edited by Cereal

Hello all,

Help a brother out?

Are there really no TVs there? Every game of the playoffs will be either on CNBC, NBCSN, NBC, or even MSNBC. All are available on basic cable.

Edited by SwampD

Why does he still have TIM-MAY for his avatar? You gotta change that to some clever tank image! Or something mocking Leino!

Oh and I hope you figure something out... It's the most wonderful time of the year, can't miss out on it. Where ya located?

I agree, it's time Timmay was retired. The best replacement IMO would be the Finnish Flop.

VilleLeinovv.jpg

Edited by kishoph

Hello all,

Help a brother out?

Being a medical student, I would think you would know how to handle a weak stream.

I don't have comcast but would my social security number suffice?

Just the first five digits will suffice... Let's not go crazy. Need to make it at least sporting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.