GDT: Buffalo at Detroit 4-4-14 at 7:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

High stick, where ?

Someone mentioned yesterday, how Scott looks like he lays off on his checks, you can see it, he's afraid to hit anyone hard and I can't blame him, otherwise he'll be paying fines and sitting in the pressbox.

Hackett looks like a mannequin out there.

Detroit is too talented for the Sabres to keep up. McBain has been scorched twice. The lack of awareness where the opposition is in your end is very evident tonight.

Yeah, and I think if we're honest Hackett's not nearly as good as Enroth or Neuvirth or Lieuwen.

Not the start they wanted? Come on Rob. That was just plain dumb. Nolan's game plan...get down by 3 goals...rally to tie in the 3rd only to lose on OT. Nope. I don't think that was the plan. This season is making me very cranky about hockey.

Yeah, and I think if we're honest Hackett's not nearly as good as Enroth or Neuvirth or Lieuwen.

True

Friggin McPain....useless jerk

Time to let Lieuwen finish out the season and send Hackett back down maybe? Or maybe Lieuwen could go back now to try and make the playoffs there? Either way, Hackett is not the answer in Buffalo!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.