GDT: Buffalo at Nashville 3-27-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

no, last I checked ted is not on the ice allowing opposing skaters to give Hackett snow to the grill, taking unnecessary penalties and overall not competing.

It's not Ted, it's what TM really thinks. I don't really believe, in spite of appearances, that TN was/ or is Murray's first choice. I have no evidence to support that, just a gut feeling when I watch and listen to Tim Murray.

I love how the 2 emergency call ups made that happen

And Hodgson is starting to tick me off, I own his jersey and am not a hater, but he's clearly not playing anywhere near his capabilities

Buying the jersey of a player before he's a proven commodity is maybe a poor choice.

Isn't the Isles winning bad news as well?

No. First thing's first, make sure we finish dead last. After that, the Isles can finish anywhere from 2nd to 5th. And I wouldn't mind them letting us have their pick this year, which seems a lot more likely if they're 4th or 5th overall.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.