GDT: Chicago at Buffalo 3-9-14 at 7:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Doesn't look good on Myers. That was a really strange turn.

(Though I don't think it looked as bad as the announcer stated it. Might be one of those major injuries that was just strange)

Possible hyper extension, I'd say. I think the status of the injury will depend on how well he stretches pregame.

Ennis?

Might have been a fluke, but it looked to me like Conacher undressed that guy. I haven't seen Ennis undress a goalie that I can recall.

?????

He faced 39 shots against Dallas and 44 against Tampa Bay. If those aren't tests, I'm not sure what is.

I would say Chicago's shots on average are a much higher quality.

Might have been a fluke, but it looked to me like Conacher undressed that guy. I haven't seen Ennis undress a goalie that I can recall.

I would say Chicago's shots on average are a much higher quality.

I brought up Ennis because he stole the puck from Crawford earlier, but it resulted in a penalty instead of a goal.

Leino, you suck.

In other news, NBC is saying nice things about Sabres players; what's going on?

I was just trying to think, which is the most likely to happen 1st, a hat trick by John Scott, a shutout by Roger Crozier, or a goal by Ville Leino. I think the shutout by Crozier has the best odds.

Doesn't look good on Myers. That was a really strange turn.

(Though I don't think it looked as bad as the announcer stated it. Might be one of those major injuries that was just strange)

I'd say high ankle sprain, which could put him out for weeks, but you never know, we could see him back next period, ankles can be pretty resilient.

Edited by kishoph

Myers is on the PP to start the 2nd. Phew!

Lame-0 with another weak pass that leads to a shorthanded breakout for the opposition.

Praise be to proper stretching...can't say enough about how that can contribute to preventing an injury.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.