GDT: Buffalo at Washington 1-12-14 at 3:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

so if you blame them for a shot getting through, then blame miller for not playing the puck before it got to flynns stick. plenty of blame to go around.

The pass goes through Pysyk, and Flynn puts it into his own net.

I'll blame the goalie when he messes up, but not when one skater blows a blocked pass, and another puts the puck into his own net.

Nice PP goal too.

The pass goes through Pysyk, and Flynn puts it into his own net.

I'll blame the goalie when he messes up, but not when one skater blows a blocked pass, and another puts the puck into his own net.

Nice PP goal too.

the puck went through the crease, why didn't ryan play it before it got to flynns stick?

That puck didn't go "through" the crease, it is literally 2 inches in at the top of the crease when Flynn hits it.

yep, still in the crease and a couple feet away from miller. i guess it might have been better for ryan to be aggressive there instead of passive.

he knew there were 2 guys there to his left and he chose to be passive. it burned him that time. i bet if you ask him he would say he would like to play that one differently, it was a weak slow shot/pass.

yep, still in the crease and a couple feet away from miller. i guess it might have been better for ryan to be aggressive there instead of passive.

he knew there were 2 guys there to his left and he chose to be passive. it burned him that time. i bet if you ask him he would say he would like to play that one differently, it was a weak slow shot/pass.

This is a ridiculous statement. It was a deflected own goal. Hardly the goalies fault

Disagree.

Archived