Winter Classic -- GDT

wjag

They should consider a double header in the future. 4 teams, two games. Why waste the ice and the effort.

I take it you mean in the same venue om the same day. I wouldn't want to a put team on that ice in game two, it seemed to hold up well today, I would hate to see the condition half way through a second game.

And Kessel's sister is hot. Go USA women.

Amanda K

Enjoyed the game, no dog in the hunt. Just enjoyed.

No matter how many times I click that I just cant get to hot. :huh: But I too enjoyed the game I think mostly for the scene.

I have the feeling that 99% of this board, including myself, if we were dating a woman who looked like her, we'd be boasting about our beautiful girlfriend.

Even if your dating the ugly Kardashian, you best be bragging about your hot girl if you ever want to get your wee wee touched.

what you guys going to say Kessel scores Gold Medal game goal , what a prick... can't stand the guy

At least wait till it happens before you troll.

I'm on record as saying I'd love him on the Sabres. It isn't going to happen so maybe we'll develop our own version of Phil ?

what you guys going to say Kessel scores Gold Medal game goal , what a prick... can't stand the guy

Probably something to the effect of "I hope his follow up to the 'I'd give my left nut to be an NHLer' quotable quote wasn't 'I'd give my right nut to win an Olympic gold.'" ;)

commenting more what I believe to be so. Kessel as Leaf a bad guy, as U.S Olympic team player he becomes a good guy at least for this Olympic tournament. In light of the many posts alluding to Kessel being called every sort of nasty name imaginables I am pointing the inconsistency .

Was your post not meant to stir up shite ? It seemed that way to me.

nice to see you... interesting Burnside article on how U.S team chosen, causing some fuss

Probably something to the effect of "I hope his follow up to the 'I'd give my left nut to be an NHLer' quotable quote wasn't 'I'd give my right nut to win an Olympic gold.'" ;)

commenting more what I believe to be so. Kessel as Leaf a bad guy, as U.S Olympic team player he becomes a good guy at least for this Olympic tournament. In light of the many posts alluding to Kessel being called every sort of nasty name imaginables I am pointing the inconsistency .

My apologies Millbank. I thought you were trying to ruffle feathers.

Archived