Worst team in Franchise History

papazoid

I read them all. You supported tanking and then went on to complain when they start the season off as the worst team in the league.

You're not difficult to figure out, you do everything possible to bitch in every single post you make even if it means contradicting yourself. You are the biggest crybaby on this forum, it must suck to be such a miserable individual. The Bills and Sabres could win the Cup and Super Bowl this year and you would still find something to bitch about. Are you sure you're not from New Jersey and you meant to spend the winter on this coast?

I don't like to make posts like this, but it needed to be said.

Yes, again you are right. Please forgive me for being the only person on here disgusted with this team. Forgive me for posting comments that are my opinion.

"Crybaby". We are in the midst of having one of the worst teams in NHL history. You call that crying? I call it pathetic. Even more pathetic that people like you even take the time to continually dispute it. Wake up you damn fool - you act like I am the only person bitching on here.

Stop posting your BS comments every time I make a post.

On a brighter note, this may very well indeed, end up as the worst Sabres season in franchise history, stats wise. But it also could be the beginning of the building of a championship team and dynasty. It all depends on what the Sabres organization does with their newly found cellar dweller status. Only time will tell.

I read them all. You supported tanking and then went on to complain when they start the season off as the worst team in the league.

You're not difficult to figure out, you do everything possible to bitch in every single post you make even if it means contradicting yourself. You are the biggest crybaby on this forum, it must suck to be such a miserable individual. The Bills and Sabres could win the Cup and Super Bowl this year and you would still find something to bitch about. Are you sure you're not from New Jersey and you meant to spend the winter on this coast?

You should just make this your sig since it's already in every one of your posts.

Sorry, there is just something about this line that whenever I read it, it just fries my ham.

Edited by SwampD

I might give the above some creedance, but this case your statement is a non-sequitor, given the fact there is so much to carp about on this team. Lets start with Darcy, go to Stafford, then Myers and consider Hodgson and Rolston... Miller ironically has been playing much better and while some of the young-un needs some work, I wouldn't cry about them.

The reason so much of us are loudly whining is because of effort of the above mentioned people... maybe not Rolston.

I actually like him. But you keep saying this non-sensical irrelevant statement if it makes you feel better. Me, I am going to wait til I see Stafford traded and the Sabres actually find a number 1 center.

Edited by North Buffalo

I also just want to add that if the Bills or Sabres ever win a championship, we will all be too busy dodging flaming boulders falling from the sky and giant cracks opening up in the earth to find something to complain about.

Flaming boulders and giant cracks are pretty damned good reasons for complaints IMO.

I suppose that makes me a whiner too.

You should just make this your sig since it's already in every one of your posts.

Sorry, there is just something about this line that whenever I read it, it just fries my ham.

Probably because it's the exact opposite of honest debate.

When your argument comes down to declaring what someone will do in the future when an unprecedented event takes place, you just need to stop. There's no reason for debate when a person is telling you what you *really* believe, regardless of what you're actually saying.

If you can make factual or logical arguments, then that's what you do. If you can't, then you rely on a bunch of hypothetical nonsense. "If ________, then you would still ________" is hypothetical nonsense.

It's highly ammusing to me to see how offended some people get when called out on their hypocrisy. In many cases here, in more ways than one.

Sick, you can say whatever you want. The neat part about all this is I also have an opinion. For some reason you think I can't express it. Get over it, I'm not the first person to call you out as the most miserable person on this board. But for some reason you feel the need to come after me.

The truth hurts for many.........

It's accuracy?

I might give the above some creedance, but this case your statement is a non-sequitor, given the fact there is so much to carp about on this team. Lets start with Darcy, go to Stafford, then Myers and consider Hodgson and Rolston... Miller ironically has been playing much better and while some of the young-un needs some work, I wouldn't cry about them.

The reason so much of us are loudly whining is because of effort of the above mentioned people... maybe not Rolston.

I actually like him. But you keep saying this non-sensical irrelevant statement if it makes you feel better. Me, I am going to wait til I see Stafford traded and the Sabres actually find a number 1 center.

Not sure I would consider Hodgson at this point. He is the least of this team's concerns, not to mention he got thrown into the #1 spot as a young center on the worst offensive team in the league. The rest I agree with. Not sure how you went from liking Rolston to saying my point was non-sensical when I didn't even mention him, in the matter of two sentences.

Probably because it's the exact opposite of honest debate.

When your argument comes down to declaring what someone will do in the future when an unprecedented event takes place, you just need to stop. There's no reason for debate when a person is telling you what you *really* believe, regardless of what you're actually saying.

If you can make factual or logical arguments, then that's what you do. If you can't, then you rely on a bunch of hypothetical nonsense. "If ________, then you would still ________" is hypothetical nonsense.

Is there a double standard here, or can I use this post for the other countless times it applies? One thing that annoys me is how some people apply certain standards only in certain situations. The level of inconsistency in this place is staggering.

Is there a double standard here, or can I use this post for the other countless times it applies? One thing that annoys me is how some people apply certain standards only in certain situations. The level of inconsistency in this place is staggering.

Use it as often as you like. Where else do you think it applies?

Use it as often as you like. Where else do you think it applies?

I haven't kept track but I'll be sure to point them out, as long as you're willing to enforce the same standards on somebody else. I'd hate to see somebody enforce a certain standard on a poster simply as a means to gang up on him while others get off Scott Free.

It's accuracy?

No. In my opinion, it comes across as a holier than thou judgement on other posters, like their complaining isn't somehow justified. This organization has given us every reason to complain and very little to cheer about for quite some time. They have also outright told us that they will be giving us every reason to complain and very little to cheer about for quite some more time to come. I am not going to begrudge someone for complaining.

The thread title is Worst Team in Franchise History. The stats are starting show that it could end up being true. Why would a pollyanna such as yourself (A) even read such a thread and (B) expect to not find people complaining?

I haven't kept track but I'll be sure to point them out, as long as you're willing to enforce the same standards on somebody else. I'd hate to see somebody enforce a certain standard on a poster simply as a means to gang up on him while others get off Scott Free.

!!!ZOMG!!!SOMEONEWASINCONSISTANTONAFORUM!!!

-Edited for probably being too harsh.

Edited by weave

I also just want to add that if the Bills or Sabres ever win a championship, we will all be too busy dodging flaming boulders falling from the sky and giant cracks opening up in the earth to find something to complain about.

That is funny as hell man, nicely done, LMAO............ :beer:

It's highly ammusing to me to see how offended some people get when called out on their hypocrisy. In many cases here, in more ways than one.

Sick, you can say whatever you want. The neat part about all this is I also have an opinion. For some reason you think I can't express it. Get over it, I'm not the first person to call you out as the most miserable person on this board. But for some reason you feel the need to

I don't recall anyone else calling me out. I do recall you arguing with half the people on here. For the sake of this board I will no longer respond to your continual attempts to stir the pot.

So what does everybody think our final record will be? Or at least how many wins?

I was looking at the schedule to see just how long of a shot it is that this team could make the playoffs. If they went 36-18-18 the rest of the way they'd barely make the playoffs if at all hahaha. Brutal.

I'll put the final record at 24-45-13.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.