GDT: Carolina at Sabres 9-19-2013 7:00PM

26CornerBlitz

Rick keeps commenting on the extra contact Miller is receiving and I haven't heard anyone do ANYTHING about it. Did they dress anyone that is going to do something. Nathan freaking Gerbe runs into Miller and thy don't do anything?

Flynn or Tropp gave Khodobin a nudge. No more contact on Miller has mentioned since then I think.

JOEL ARMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOAL!!!!! SABRES 1 CAROLINA 1

Didn't realize Jared Staal was there too. So they have three of the four Staals.

JStaal2 makes 3 of the full set of 4 for the Canes. He has a good size frame, but God, he is s-l-o-w. Since the games were meaningless, the Canes brought him up for the last two games of last season last year. It was mainly as a gimmick thing, but he didn't look horrible, once he eventually lumbered down the ice to the proper end of the rink. I have heard that he looks better this year, but not NHL better.

Yes both have 1g 1a

Larsson has sounded quite good this game minus 1 play. He has been involved in everything and keeps winning faceoffs like its his only job. 78% from the dot.

I am really impressed with these face-off stats. That kind of success translates to mucho puck possessions. Wish I had a nickle for every time we've been chasing pucks off face-offs the last few years. We have our 3rd line center it seems.

GO SABRES!!!

McNabb (2G 1A) Armia (1G, 1A), Larsson (1G, 1A)

I am really impressed with these face-off stats. That kind of success translates to mucho puck possessions. Wish I had a nickle for every time we've been chasing pucks off face-offs the last few years. We have our 3rd line center it seems.

GO SABRES!!!

Yes we do.

Larsson and Grigorenko both get 71% from the dot for the game... well done!

Archived