Darcy webstream June 20

spndnchz

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Wait, the Sabres aren't going to get a big deal done? The Buffalo Sabres????

Oh my gosh, this is shocking....

[Oh, and spoiler alert: Miller and Vanek won't be traded at the draft either. That would be far too decisive for the narcoleptics who run this team.]

And to think all the Sabres had to do was take 3 or 4 games off at the end of the season and we wouldn't care so much right now becuase the Sabres would be one of those teams locking themselves into keeping the top 4 or 5 picks.

Wait, the Sabres aren't going to get a big deal done? The Buffalo Sabres????

Oh my gosh, this is shocking....

[Oh, and spoiler alert: Miller and Vanek won't be traded at the draft either. That would be far too decisive for the narcoleptics who run this team.]

Let's be fair, this has absolutely zero to do with Buffalo being Buffalo. I know that you know that.

Let's be fair, this has absolutely zero to do with Buffalo being Buffalo. I know that you know that.

I'm just trying to make sure we're talking about the same team here. Like maybe there's some confusion and they're talking about another Sabres team somewhere.

I have a hard time believing the Buffalo Sabres aren't going to be able to get a big, exciting deal done. The room is spinning.

He should spend less time crying and more time evaluating why he thought it was possible in the first place.

His Twitter logic was infallible.

"I would get it done because I would offer whatever it took to get it done."

How could anyone argue with that?

Fucale is a possibility at 16 it sounds like.

His Twitter logic was infallible.

"I would get it done because I would offer whatever it took to get it done."

How could anyone argue with that?

And away we go!!!

@JeremyWGR

They might lose their depth and be set back? Oh no! Anything but the depth! Don't take away their DEPTH!!!

And away we go!!!

@JeremyWGR

They might lose their depth and be set back? Oh no! Anything but the depth! Don't take away their DEPTH!!!

And he still doesn't get it. Hilarious. Jeremy, if you ever read this forum, let me help you out: The Sabres will not trade up into the top-3(4) because the teams in the top-3(4) will not move down under any circumstances. You're welcome.

Besides, what Devine said is true. What he didn't say, however, was sacrificing that depth is why they won't move up. But hey, Jeremy White can just ramble on nonsensically if he so chooses.

And he still doesn't get it. Hilarious. Jeremy, if you ever read this forum, let me help you out: The Sabres will not trade up into the top-3(4) because the teams in the top-3(4) will not move down under any circumstances. You're welcome.

Besides, what Devine said is true. What he didn't say, however, was sacrificing that depth is why they won't move up. But hey, Jeremy White can just ramble on nonsensically if he so chooses.

I used to think this, but now I wonder if his incoherent rambling is involuntary.

Archived