Who wants to work for the Sabres?

26CornerBlitz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Somehow I think that might backfire.

I guarantee you I can get you an interview with Ted Black. Teddy loves me. He's sort of like the chick on the back of the motorcycle. He knows it's dangerous and should probably stay away.....but he wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head on my shoulder......real poetic stuff.

I think I'm saving up my favor though.....

Ok, they are looking for a web designer/developer working in CSS, HTML5, JS, and JQuery.

This is me.

How do I get this job, beyond just filling out the web form?

Send actual mail and follow up with a phone call, in addition to the form.

I'm probably qualified to do that insights and analytics job, but it's business forecasting/revenue growth modeling, not player analytics. Less sciencey, more businessy.

It'd be the tits to work for the Sabres, but I'll leave this one to the more capable and subject-interested. Plus, I'd rather not come up with some forecasting model that convinces the Sabres to jack up ticket prices for anyone. Interesting posting though.

I'm probably qualified to do that insights and analytics job, but it's business forecasting/revenue growth modeling, not player analytics. Less sciencey, more businessy.

It'd be the tits to work for the Sabres, but I'll leave this one to the more capable and subject-interested. Plus, I'd rather not come up with some forecasting model that convinces the Sabres to jack up ticket prices for anyone. Interesting posting though.

If it were player analytics I'd have applied already ;)

Meh.. if you can use predictive analysis for ticket prices you can do it for players. :)

It's a foot in the door... show them how ticket prices and customer loyalty are improved by drafting certain players and you'll be doing both jobs.

You were safe until you bashed Battista.

Glass Case has been Battista'd already before he even started work? Ouch! Maybe Battista will hire him, so he can FIRE him? :lol:

PS - we'll get a ton of mileage here out of Batista - lol!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.