Playoff Invoice

Grumpy

34 members have voted

1. 1. My playoff invoice came today. $834 for first two rounds, with 3 possible each round. Deadline is April 22nd. Should I jump on it now?

• Yes, give them your money for a few months, just like during the lockout.
    • Wait until the 22nd of April.
    • Tear it up and throw it out.

I laughed as I walked from the mail box. $1,400 for the first two rounds.

You really should cheer loudly for them all the time. We're the worst home crowd in th NHL according to many on this board. If we just cheered all the time they would win.

You really should cheer loudly for them all the time. We're the worst home crowd in th NHL according to many on this board. If we just cheered all the time they would win.

I know we suck. No matter what we should be cheering at the top of our lungs, let the team know we are perfectly happy with their performance.

We shouldn't expect or demand that they return the support by playing a solid 60 minutes. Nope it's 100% on the ticket buying fans that the team is so bad this year. How can they (players) be expected to perform with zero fan support? Every game for them is a road game, poor poor millionaire professional sports players. Its almost impossible for them to get motivated to work.

There are only two games after the money is due. Jets on the 22nd and Islanders on the 26th. We should know by then whether they're in or not.

Last year we had to have the payment in with 5 games to go. I don't think this year is a coincidence. Besides, if you let them keep your money you should have enough for the first three rounds.

There are only two games after the money is due. Jets on the 22nd and Islanders on the 26th. We should know by then whether they're in or not.

Last year we had to have the payment in with 5 games to go. I don't think this year is a coincidence. Besides, if you let them keep your money you should have enough for the first three rounds.

For sure. Making the due date so close to the end of the season is fair. I'd of just waited a couple more weeks to send them out and may be save the postage and printing. Then again, my business is a little smaller than theirs.

Grigorenko and Ott are just some that might agree with your sarcasim......

For sure. Making the due date so close to the end of the season is fair. I'd of just waited a couple more weeks to send them out and may be save the postage and printing. Then again, my business is a little smaller than theirs.

isn't it standard that all teams (weither they believe they are in or not) send out invoices just in case? I'm sure Leafs fans have over 7 years of playoff invoices for the past years of no playoffs that were sent out in time "just in case" some fluke happened and they made it in? Same with Blue jackets fans.

Since they still send them out in the actual mail, they have to get them out early to give people the chance to decide in case they do happen to make it in and this way they won't have to scramble at the end to try and get them out with very limited time to decide if you want to buy?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Oh, wait - you're serious. So, the team needs to win at least 13 of the next 18 to have a chance at the post-season. This is the team that so far has won 12 of 31. The better question is what to spend that $834 on other than playoff tickets (snicker...sorry, I can't help it). A long weekend in Florida, new golf clubs....the mind boggles.

Archived