GDT: Jets at Sabres 1/07/12 7:00PM

spndnchz

I'm glad they scored before the intermission. Now they can go in to the locker room and settle things down and come back and just kill a PP. Otherwise they'd have to come out and kill a 5 on 3 and could go south from there. Come out and kill the penalty. it's 1-1 and move on.

Grow up. Myers made the right play by covering for Enroth. He just couldn't get out of the way in time on the ensuing shot. Chalk that one up to "sh*t happens".

Agreed.

Can anyone esplaine to me wha happened and wha were the refurees dooing when the made those two calls. :angry: :angry: :angry:

At the risk of being accused of having an agenda, does anyone else think they look "different" tonight? They look a little more confident, are finishing checks, seem slightly more calm...and Roy is not in the line-up. The 5 on 3 situation not withstanding here.

I agree with this assessment. They're playing better without him.

Grow up. Myers made the right play by covering for Enroth. He just couldn't get out of the way in time on the ensuing shot. Chalk that one up to "sh*t happens".

Absolutely. I like how Enroth knocked Myers back down while moving across to try and catch the shot. Either he's a little bull, or he had a lot of momentum to take big Myers out.

Agreed.

Can anyone esplaine to me wha happened and wha were the refurees dooing when the made those two calls. :angry: :angry: :angry:

The hooking call on vanek was awful but you don't don't know how it looked to the ref on the ice. He'll go home tonight and watch that and know he made a bad call. The leo one I have no idea.

I agree with this assessment. They're playing better without him.

The only people who are not happy that Roy is out are those ice people who shovel-up the snow during breaks in action. With Derek out there, there was a lot less snow on the ice because he'd clean up of most of it just by all the diving he did. Now they have to clean it up.

The hooking call on vanek was awful but you don't don't know how it looked to the ref on the ice. He'll go home tonight and watch that and know he made a bad call. The leo one I have no idea.

Best I can tell, the issue is that moving the stick interfered with the play on the ice. If he slides it to Enroth behind the play then I think it's fine, but I think a Peg player had to avoid it which you can't do.

Best I can tell, the issue is that moving the stick interfered with the play on the ice. If he slides it to Enroth behind the play then I think it's fine, but I think a Peg player had to avoid it which you can't do.

Got it. My gin soaked eyeballs didn't see any of it so I couldn't comment.

Got it still weird. P.S. The Vanek deal, shouldn't Vanek have just let go of his stick at that point? They guy clearly had a hold of it, but the Ref didn't have the angle on it.

Archived